Give her up? Part 1

Heeeeeeeeello my lovely readers~! From the title of this chapter, I'm sure you guys can guess that this will take a while. I'll tell you now, the next 6 chapters, not including this one, will be parts too. I'll do my best to update each week, just so I don't make you guys wait so long for this. Without further adieu, let's see what Bang PD-nim has to say about Jungkook's actions at the fan sign.
Edited
Namjoon's pov.

After we got ready, we rushed to the car to head back to BigHit. Over the phone, I could tell PD-nim was not happy. No doubt he saw or heard about Jungkook's reveal of Y/N. I was happy he did it, god knows I would have if he didn't. I know of the consequences that would have come, but I frankly wouldn't care. We haven't had her long, but it feels like we did. She is a sister and a daughter to us all, I know it. We all love her.....I just hope Bang PD-nim will see that and over look this......so she can stay by our sides.

Jin's pov.

I sat in the passenger seat, looking at the rear view mirror at Y/N who was quietly playing on one of the boy's phone. A smile crept onto my lips. She was laughing, smiling, and doing a little dance in her seat whenever she won. Life with her has become so natural now. Even though it hasn't been long, it wouldn't be the same if she left just like it wouldn't be the same if any of the boys left. I can feel the worry everyone has of what PD-nim will say or make us do, but I'm not worried. I don't care what the company says, Y/N is a part of BTS- no, a part of our family now. We won't abandon her, ever.

Yoongi's pov.

I was laying down in the back row of the van. I had my eyes close, but my heart was racing. Y/N is the daughter of my sister, to rid her from my life would feel just has bad as when my sister died. The guys may not see it, but I was anxious and worried that the company will force us to take her back. Within a month of her being here, she has worked her way into all of our hearts. If she leaves, I know none of us will be the same, or even have the same energy we have with her here. If the company wants to get rid of her, they will have to deal with losing more than just one person.

Hobi's pov.

I smiled as I played with Y/N on my phone. We were playing Tic Tac Toe. I was purposely losing to make her smile and not notice our worry. Even though I was smiling and laughing with her, a thousand thoughts ran through my head. Mostly what if's. What if she hates us because of this? What if she stops doing the things she loves because we had to take her back to the orphanage? What if we never see her again? I didn't want to think of that happening. By adopting her, we all gained a little more happiness. We have a dance partner, singer, and producer all wrapped into a small, cute package. Yes, we have those things already, but Y/N brought a whole new level of meaning to them. If she left us, I couldn't guarantee that we would ever be the same.

Jimin's pov.

I smiled as I watched J-hope and Y/N played a game. Her laugh was contagious and was music to my ears. I've grown used to the sound of her small feet running around the house. The sound of her voice that had melted through the ice she buried it in. If she left, the dorm would feel a lot quieter. Even with the seven of us there, it would feel like it was only you in the room. Y/N brought color to our stress filled and tiring lives. She made us work even harder for not just ARMY, but for ourselves as artists. She made me feel like I was actually good at what I was doing, even when at first I didn't. Y/N brought out the best of us, and to take her away will definitely make us lose our sense of reality.

Taehyung's pov.

I stared out the car window, dreading every second that passed as we got closer to BigHit. Y/N and J-hope's laughter filled the car as we drove. Thinking of the past month we've had her, I couldn't fathom leaving her behind. Y/N is like my little sister now, I can't leave her behind to those mean kids at the orphanage. Who knows what they would do to her......and who knows how long Y/N could take it. From her scars that have now faded, I could see the pain that she has been through the last two years. It made me want to cry that I wasn't there to help and protect her. If Bang PD-nim says she has to leave, then I'm leaving too.