The Trial

Heeeeeeello my lovely readers~! Took a while for this to come out I know~. Work has been keeping me busy and tired for the last couple weeks (*cough* months *cough*) I haven't felt the need to do much of anything to be honest. But I got this done for you guys as fast as I could! Let's see what is in store for you during this long awaited trial!

Y/n's pov.

Before I knew it, a week had passed and I have been an absolute mess ever since this damn trial was brought up. I haven't been able to sleep the last couple of nights. The dreams have been reoccurring and the guys' reassurance and presence hasn't helped much. JiJi has also been trying to reassure me during our time together and has even been coming over but it didn't help much either. I'm a wreck.

"Y/n-ah, are you almost ready?" Jin asked through the door.

"Yes oppa!" I called through the door. Jin walks in with JiJi with a small smile. Jin wore a regular black and white suit and tie while JiJi was wearing a simple green blouse with black khaki pants and heels.

"Let me help you with your hair there." JiJi said as she got behind my chair and grabbed the brush from my hand. She started brushing my hair and trying to make small talk but my mind was elsewhere. What she will do when she sees the boys....when she sees me.....

"Y/n-ah!" Jin's hand shaking my shoulder brought me back to reality.

"H-huh? Sorry, what did you say?" I asked.

"You're hands....if you clench them any harder you're gonna end up cutting into your palms." Jin said gently as he grabbed my hands. I hadn't realized I was making fists until he pointed it out. I immediately relaxed my hands and looked at my palms to see four prominent and reddening indents from my nails. Jin massaged the areas with his thumb and let out a sigh.

"I know you have been extremely nervous this last week about seeing her today and I'm really proud that you are trying to keep your head up but....if you really really feel like you can't be in the same room as her, I'm sure we can come up with some-" I cut him off.

"No. I need to see her. I won't get over this until I do.....I can't run from her forever." I said with a sad smile. Jin smiled back and kissed my forehead.

"We all will be there right by your side. You are so brave little angel." He said with a grateful smile.

"Come on you three! We're gonna be late!" Namjoon called from the hallway. Jin stood up and moved to grab the handle bars of my wheelchair.

"Let's get going!" He said and we maid our way downstairs.

~Time Skip~

I could feel my whole body shaking as I sat to the left of the courtroom. Na-young has yet to show up but just the fact that I know she will be here soon is putting me on edge. Jimin and Jungkook sit on either side of me while the rest of the guys stand around us with a few bodyguards sent by PD-nim.

"Y/n-ah, you doing okay? We can step out if-" Jungkook started, holding onto my hand but I cut him off.

"I-I'm fine....I need to face her....These sleepless night will continue if I don't face her today." I said, recovering from my slight stutter and growing in confidence. Jungkook smiled, and gave me a side hug in an attempt to calm me down some more.

Suddenly, the door to the right of the judge's podium opened and in walked the woman who started all of this. I felt Jungkook's arm stiffen around me and Jimin give me hand a squeeze. Na-young walked in with her orange jumpsuit and shiny silver cuffs around her feet and hands. Her hair was ratty and a frizzy mess. She faced the floor as she walked in. It wasn't until she saw the 9 of us looking at her from the corner of her eye did she look our way. Her eyes immediately landed on mine and I could see the burning hatred she had for me. I felt my breath catch in my throat.