three

~Tommys POV~

"Did Wilbur just see my binder?! Oh no this can't be happening right now."

"Hey Tommy Niki wanted me to let you and Tubbo know that dinner is ready," he tells me.

"Alright Wil we'll be right there!" Tubbo responds for me while Wilbur walks out of the room.

"Uhm Tubbo do you think Wilbur saw my binder?"

"I don't think so. He would have said something about it if he saw."

"You're right I have to stop being paranoid." I quickly put my shoes on and head downstairs with Tubbo.

~~~~~After dinner~~~~~

~Tubbos POV~

"Do you guys want to go in the pool before bed?" George asks all of us.

"Sure that would be fun," Techno responds.

I look over at Tommy. He seems to be panicking. Why though? "Hey Tommy are you alright?" I whisper to him.

"Tubbo I forgot to bring a swim shirt."

"I got you covered Tommy. Don't worry!" I gesture him to follow me upstairs to our room. I go to my bag and pull out the swim shirt. "Here you go Tommy!"

"Thank you Tubbs."

We head down the stairs and to the indoor pool. Almost everyone was there besides Techno and Bad. Guess they were tired.

"Why are you wearing a swim shirt Tommy?" Karl asks him.

"It's just cold in here and I feel more comfortable with a swim shirt."

"Alright then." Karl responds.

~~After swimming~~

~Tommys POV~

After the scare about Wilbur seeing my binder and Karl asking about my swim shirt I decided to just chill out and go to bed. I lock the bedroom door to make sure no one sees me without a binder on while sleeping. I put my binder in the bottom of my bag just to make sure. I hop in bed and look over at Tubbos bed. He's sleeping like a baby. "Goodnight Tubbo," I whisper making sure not to wake him up.

~~~~~The next morning~~~~~

"Tommy. Tommy wake up."

I wake up to Tubbo gently shaking me. "Huh what time is it?"

"It's 9:30. We have stuff to do today so get ready."

"Alright then." I get up and get my outfit picked out. Just some blue jeans and a T-shirt. I head over to the bathroom to get changed. "Alright It's day two. I should be fine hopefully no one finds out. I just have to be extra careful today." I open the door and head downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Good morning Tommy!" Wilbur greats me. I jump a bit kinda startled.

"Oh hey Wilbur good morning." I wave to him giving him a big smile. Wilbur has always been a brother figure to me. He's the last person I want to figure out I'm trans. I not ashamed of being trans but I feel like we would loose our brotherly bond.

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept fine thank you." I go over to the kitchen to see Karl and Quackity trying to make pancakes. "This is not going to go well." Instead of waiting for the pancakes to finish I go and get a bowl of fruit to snack on.

"BOO!" Sapnap yells while grabbing onto my shoulders.

I make sure to move as quickly as possible to make sure he wouldn't feel my binder straps. "Gosh I need to stop being so paranoid. They're going to start getting suspicious."

"I'm sorry Tommy I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay I was just zoning out." I lie to him. It sucks having to hide such a big secret from all of my closest friends. Well besides Tubbo. I stay with him a lot and we became really close so I decided to tell him. He was supportive of course. I don't know what I would do without Tubbo.

~Wilburs POV~

I noticed Tommy acting really weird lately. The first couple times it happened I decided to shake it off but I'm kind of getting worried. He's been flinching a lot and is very secretive. I'm sure he's fine but I'll have to keep a look out for him.

"Hey does anyone know what we're doing today?" Tommy asks the group.

"That's a surprise but I do need everyone to start getting ready so we're not late." Bad says.

I go upstairs to me and Quackitys room to get changed while Quackity follows me.

"Hey Quackity have you noticed how Tommy's acting kind of weird?" I ask him.

"Now that I think of it he is acting a little strange but I'm sure he's fine. He probably isn't used to being around so many people."

"Ya you're probably right. I guess I'm just overreacting."

After I was done getting ready I head down to the main lobby/living room area where mostly everyone else is waiting.

"Alright we are going in the car with the same people we came here with and I'll send the drivers the location so they know where to go. Do not spoil it for anyone though." Bad explains.

I head over to my car and wait for everyone so I can get in and start driving. Once everyone is in and ready I see Tommy staring at nothing. I guess he's just zoning out. But what is he thinking about?

~Tommys POV~

I wonder where we are going. Am I allowed to do it with my binder? What's gonna happen? I have to be super careful to make sure nobody finds out. Next thing I know we stopped. I get out of the car and look ahead. "Six flags? I haven't been here since... never mind cant think of that now."

" Here we are boys!" Wilbur tells us. "Now we wait for the others and then we can go ahead and go in."

After a while they all show up and we head in. "This us going to be so fun! Especially with all my friends here." The park was empty. Nobody else was there besides us. "Where is everyone else?" I ask.

"We rented out the whole park to make sure we could go on all the rides!" Dreams explains.

———————————
words-1022
Hello everyone I hope you all are enjoying the story. I got my first chest binder today! As always please let me know if there is anything i could improve on and have a good afternoon night or morning! <3