thtirteen

//slight mention of sh//

~Tommys POV~

We enter Wilburs car and put our stuff in the back.

"So Tommy," Wilbur starts, "Where did my credit card go this morning?"

"Me and Tubbo went to the mall. We bought matching sweaters since I needed a new one."

"Awww that's sweet." Wilbur replies.

"How far away is this new hotel?" Jack asks.

"It's a hour away. We have to be cautious we don't want anything bad to happen to you guys. Especially since he knows a lot about us."

"Wilbur I've been meaning to ask you did Techno ever hurt you? Like physically?"

"Do you want me to be honest?" He asks. I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

"Well ya obviously. I want to know what he did to you. Now that I think about it, you've always acted weird around Techno."

"Well Tommy to answer your first question yes. Techno did hurt me a lot. If I ever did something wrong or talk back to him he would hurt me."

"But why were you always around him? Why didn't you tell us?"

"I was always around him since he would get mad if I wasn't. He liked watching my every move."

"So why didn't you tell us or Dream or anyone?" Ranboo chimes in.

"Because he said that he would hurt Tommy and Tubbo. Every time I would stand up to him he would threaten you guys. Sometimes it wasn't just Tommy and Tubbo. Sometimes it was everyone." At this point tears were falling down hid face. It hurt to see him so vulnerable and hurt.

"How long has he been like this?" I ask him scared for the answer.

"Well when I first met him he was nice and we became good friends. Then when I met you and Tubbo he saw that I cared for you and starting using that against me. Saying things like "You care more for them than me. I'm going to hurt myself if you don't talk to me." And I never wanted to hurt any of you. I had to protect you guys."

"So it's my fault. It's my fault Wilbur is hurt." I think to myself.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to him.

"What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything."

"But it's my fault. He saw me and knew that you liked me and hurt you cause of it."

"Tommy out of everything this is NOT your fault. Do not blame yourself. It's Technos fault that he's such a bad person and gets jealous."

"Ya your right Wilbur. I'm sorry."

"Tommy stop apologizing!" He started raising his voice. "I'm sick of it! None of this is your fault yet you keep saying sorry!" Wilbur looked mad. I didn't know what to say.

"Cut him some slack Wilbur! He hasn't done anything wrong. You're right none of this is his fault but no need to yell at him!" Ranboo says to Wilbur.

"I'm sorry Ranboo. But he has to stop being so hard on himself!" Wilbur replies. "Tommy I'm sorry for yelling at you." Wilbur apologizes.

"It's fine Wilbur. So what did you do today?" I ask him trying to change the subject.

"I packed up my stuff and hung out with Niki and Jack. What about you guys?"

"Me and Tubbo went to the mall and had breakfast at a small café."

"Did you guys have fun?" Wilbur asks.