eight

//cursing//

~Tubbos POV~

Tommy slammed his hands on the table getting everyones attention. Everyone lays their eyes on him. "was he really going to come out to everyone? He will regret it. But how do I stop him. Think Tubbo think!"

"Hello everyone. The reason I got all your guy's attention is-"

"IS BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SAY HOW HAPPY HE IS THAT YOU ALL CAME TO VISIT!" I interrupt.

"Tubbo what the fuck man? That's not what I was going to say at all!"

"Tommy could you please come outside with me real quick?"

"No I don't want to!" he whines.

"Tommy outside with me now!" I scold him. He gets out of his chair and follows me outside. I could here everyone at the table whispering confused. Once we get outside I start to talk. "Tommy what the hell were you thinking?!"

"Tubbo I'm ready to come out to everyone! I feel safe and comfortable with them like Ranboo said."

"Tommy I know you. You are NOT ready to come out to them. You literally had a nightmare earlier and woke up sobbing."

"Well it was a nightmare right? So it was fake!"

~Technos POV~

Everyone at the table is picking at their food not saying anything. I lean over to Wilbur and ask him "Do you know why they were acting all weird?"

"I might have an idea but I'm not sure-" He gets Interrupted by Tubbo and Tommy yelling outside.

"Would you mind telling mw Wil? I want to know what's going on. He's acting weird."

"I'm sorry Techno but I can't tell you."

"Fine if you can't tell me I'll just find out myself." I get up out of my chair and start walking out the door so I can go see what they're arguing about.

"TOMMY I KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU!" I hear Tubbo scream. "I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND AFTER ALL! AND YOU CANT TELL THEM!"

"EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND DOESN'T MEAN YOU KNOW WHATS BEST FOR ME! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH TUBBO! You really don't know.." then Tommy falls down to his knees and starts crying. I go and walk over to them.

"Can't tell them what?" I ask Tommy and Tubbo with a stern tone.

"T-Techno..." Tommy looks at me with pure fear in his eyes.

"Tommy. Why do you look so scared? What can't you tell me!" I say raising my voice a little.

"Techno can you please leave us alone. We can't tell you," Tubbo says to me with anger.

"Fine if you nor Wilbur can tell me I'll find out. One way or another you can't keep secrets from me. No matter how personal. I will find a way." I walk back into the restaurant trying to calm myself.

~Tommys POV~

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH TECHNO!? HOW COULD HE THREATEN ME LIKE THAT?!" I start ranting to Tubbo with tears still streaming down my face. "WHAT IF HE DOES FIND OUT? I'M NOT READY TO TELL HIM!"

"See Tommy.  You just said you're not ready to tell him. Aren't you happy I stopped you."

"Well I'm glad you stopped me but I'm still mad at you."

"Tommy I may not know what's best for you. But I really REALLY do not want you to get hurt again. Do you remember what happened with out last friend group? You really rushed things and it tore us apart."

"Wait... ARE YOU SAYING IT'S MY FAULT OUR GROUO ISN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE?!"

"NO TOMMY THAT IS NOT WHAT I'M SAYING!"

"NO IT IS. YOU'RE SAYING IT'S MY FAULT THAT ARE FRIEND GROUP GOT TORN APART BECAUSE I CAME OUT AS TRANS TO EVERYONE?!" at this point we were in some ally way since I kept walking away from Tubbo while he still followed me.

"TOMMY BE QUIET SOMEONE WILL HERE YOU!"

"OH SO FIRST  YOU'RE SAYING I TORE OUR GROUP APART AND NOW YOUR ASHAMED OF ME BEING TRANS?!" my eyes were burning from crying so much.

"TOMMY CALM DOWN! THAT IS NOT WHAT I'M SAYING AT ALL! YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING!"

"Tubbo... do you think I'm a freak like everyone else?" I stop trying to walk away and stay still in the ally.

"What-? Tommy of course not! If I thought you were a freak I wouldn't be friends with you. I'm just scared other people will think you are and hurt you."

"Oh so some people think im a freak?"

"No Tommy i'm trying to make sure you're safe and not hurt."

"Tubbo stop trying to protect me. I don't need protecting from you. If people hurt me I can deal with it. So what if you think I'm a freak. I don't care I don't need you. I don't need anyone here."

"Tommy what are you talking about? Of course you are not a freak why would you be?"

"BECAUSE I'M TRANS OKAY?! I'M A TRANS FREAK AS OUR GROUP WOULD SAY. I don't NEED YOU. So PLEASE leave me alone and STOP TALKING TO ME." I start running away. I have no idea where I'm running to but I keep running. I can hear Tubbos footsteps behind me but I'm to fast so eventually they fade.

~Tubbos POV~

"So he's trans?" I turn around and see Techno behind me.

"Techno now is not the time!" Tears start streaming down my face.

"Well I told you I would find out didn't I? And I don't lie Tubbo. So now I know your guys's little secret."

"Techno do not tell anyone. Or else!"

"Or else what? You're just a 17 year old. I'm not scared of you. You can't even drive!" He tells me walking up close towering over me.

"Technoblade you are sick." I stomp away. I don't know where I'm going but I have to find Tommy.

~Technoblades POV~

"Huh so that was his secret," I say to myself walking back to the restaurant. "Well now I can use it against them. But they don't have anything I want? Well I'll figure it out. It'll definitely scare them that I know it."

——————————
Words-1021

Hello everyone! Sorry I took a long break because of my surgery and anxiety. I will make a schedule to post so once i've decided I'll let you all know. And as always if there is anything i can improve on let me know and have a good morning night or afternoon! <33