nineteen

~~~~~Tommys POV~~~~~

I get woken up by a notification from my phone. I open my eyes and notice me and Tubbo are still hugging. I pull out my phone and check the time. 3:45am. I get up from Tubbos bed and start getting ready. I open my phone and start playing music.

I head over to my room quietly not wanting to wake Tubbo up. I put on my binder, a t-shirt, our matching hoodies, jeans, and some black converses. I start writing a note to Tubbo and the others.

Dear Tubbo,
        You have always been my best friend and always will be. I'm gone now. When you reading this I might not be dead but there is no need to save me. I'm okay and I'll always be. You will have to move on from me. You have Ranboo, Wilbur, and many other people to choose from to be your best friend. I'm sorry Tubbo but it was either this or have you killed. I love you too much to have you die because of me. Have a good life Tubbo. Make friends, find a partner, have kids and be successful. Promise me that you will get over my death. It's not even that big of a deal Tubbo. I know that you can get over it. You're strong. I love you so much Tubbo. Please never forget me. (I would also appreciate if you named your first born after me)

Tears. I'm breaking down crying. I fold up the piece of paper and set it down. I cry into my hands for a while until I realize I should start writing the notes for the others. With tears still falling from my eyes I go and grab another piece of paper. Time to write Wilburs.

Dear Wilbur,
        Hey Wil. I just wanted to know that you're like a big brother to me and I'll always care for you. I'm gone now probably dead haha. its was me or Tubbo and I couldn't do that to him. I love you so much and please take care of Tubbo for me while I'm gone. And please take care of yourself as well. Don't think to much about me but don't forget me. I love you big bro.

I once again fold the piece of paper and put it aside. Onto the other notes. (If you want to see what he wrote to the others the chapter after this will have what he wrote to everyone) I pick up all the pieces of paper and deliver them to the rooms of my best friends. Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, George, Dream, Jack, Niki, Bad, Skeppy, Ranboo, Wilbur, and last but not least, Tubbo. I slowly open his door to see him still sleeping peacefully. Hugging the bee plushie I had gotten him and wrapped upped into his blankets. I sit next to him and just look at him. I look at my best friend for at least 10 minutes. After a bit I put the note next to his head and my vision starts going blurry from tears. I take a deep breath and walk out of his room. I walk through the hallway, down the stairs, and out the front door. And I walk. I look around at my surroundings. Nothing great just some people walking their dog. I put my hood over my hood and walk faster. Finally I arrived. I look at an old broke down apartment in the middle of nowhere. I carefully walk into the building and look around.

"Why hello Tommy," A raspy voice calls out. "Long time no see. How have you been? You know what it doesn't matter I don't care." He steps in front of me and grabs my by the collar of my hoodie.

"Why?" I sob. "How come you want to hurt me and Tubbo so bad? We've never even done anything to you."

"Tommy I'm jealous of you guys that's why! I honestly don't care about you two either but I know you care about each other so it makes it more fun!"

"Please Sam. You can kill me just don't hurt my family." I plead. "You don't even have to torture me just please don't hurt the ones that I love."

"What's your real name? That's how we'll start," He asks me not letting go of my shirt collar.

"My real name is Thomas. I don't know why you want that information."

"No. I want your REAL name Tommy!" He yells.

"I told you. Thomas IS my real name. You can go to court and that's the name they would refer to me as."

"You're pathetic," He throws me onto the floor. "It's only 5:30 so we can wait a bit till you die. I also have to figure out HOW I want to kill you. Have you told anyone about our little meet up?" He asks.

"No I have not," I answer truthfully.

"Alright give me your phone then. I'll check through your messages and see if you've told anyone," He demands. I reach into my front pocket to get my phone out. It's not there. I pant down my pants searching for my phone. "Something wrong?" He
questions.

"I don't have my phone on me right now. I must have left it at the house. I'm sorry," I apologize.

"You know what it doesn't matter. Let me tape your hands and ankles together and I'll be back in a bit," He tells me. I hold out my wrist and he duct tapes them together behind my back. I put my ankles together and he duct tapes them as well. "Alright I'll see you in a bit!" He walks off happily. I release my breath that I was holding in. I look around a bit out of boredom. "I'm on the bottom floor of the apartment complex," I think to myself. "There's no point in trying to escape. It would just put the others in more harm."

~~~~~Tubbos POV~~~~~

"Good morning Tommy," I say aloud. No response. "Tommy?" I sit up in my bed and look around. I see two things. A note and Tommys phone. I open his phone to check the time. 5:38am. I open the note and start to read it out. "Dear Tubbo," It starts. "You have always been my best friend and always will be. I'm gone now." It continues. I don't dare to read more. I open Tommys phone and start looking through his messages to find one specific contact. Sams. I open the messages to see what the suspicious text messages read. "Hello Tommy. It's either you or Tubbo. Choose wisely," one said. "Tommy hurry with your choice. If you don't answer soon it will be both of you," another read. I scroll to the very top to see where this all started. "Dear Tommy, Hello it's Sam your old friend! You know how much I hate you and that friend of yours. I know what you're thinking and yes I'm talking about Tubbo. Please either sacrifice yourself or sacrifice Tubbo. When I mean sacrifice I mean give up your life. And you know I'm not joking. You know that i've killed people and you were there to witness one! Well I feel like murdering someone so I thought to myself who is one person that I hate the most? And I thought of you two. No think about this. You or Tubbo." I jump out of bed put my shoes on and grab my phone, his phone, and the note he wrote to me. "please say this is a prank," I beg in my thoughts. I run to Wilburs room and bust open his door. I see the note next to his bed. "It's not a prank....Wilbur! Tommy is going to get killed if you do not come with me right now," I tell him.

"Tubbo did you have a nightmare or something?" he asks me.

"No just read the note that is next to you and hurry. I'll send you his location I'm going there now," I inform him.

"Tubbo what are you talking about?" He sits up in his bed confused