seven

//transphobia//cursing//

"Hey guys so I brought you all here to tell you I'm trans.." I tell the group of friends.

"What the hell?! Your a freak!" Quackity yells.

"Ewww. What is wrong with you! Thats not normal." Sapnap says.

"I don't think I want to be friends with you anymore or interact with you. Please never talk to me again," George tells me.

"I think I'm going to leave now. I don't feel comfortable around you anymore," Bad quietly says walking away.

"I agree with Bad Tommy. Wait that isn't even your real name," Skeppy gets up and follows him.

"You'll never be a real boy Tommy. No one will ever see you as a boy! YOULL ALWAYS BE A GIRL!" Techno screams at me.

"Wait guys. Can I please explain!" I yell. I see them all walk up to there rooms. "Tubbo! Ranboo help! THEY'RE ALL LEAVING!"  I yell at them.

"Tommy I'm sorry I actually never wanted to be your friend ever since I found out you were trans." Ranboo tells me.

"TUBBO! WHAT DO WE DO! NOBODY LIKES ME! THEY'RE ALL SCARED OF ME!"I yell with tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry Tommy. My parents made me be supportive and I didn't want to get in trouble."

"tubbo..."My voice starts breaking as I start sobbing. Every single one of my friends left me. In less then 10 minutes they all decided they hated me. My life was ruined. Even Tubbo left me.

————————-

"Tubbo don't leave!" I yell. "Wait what? I'm in a bed. It was all a dream." I could feel my wet face. I was crying.

"Tommy are you alright?! I'm here I'm not leaving don't worry," Tubbo reassures me and pulls me into a hug.

"But you left and Ranboo didn't like me. Quackity thought I was a freak-"

"Hey Tommy it's alright just tell me what happened."

After I explained everything I ask Tubbo. "When did I fall asleep?"

"When you hugged my I could hear small snores. So I laid you down in my bed and you were sleeping. It's around 5 right now so dinner is in like an hour or two."

"Thanks Tubbo."

"Ya I'll always be here. It sounds like you're not ready to come out yet. I say give it a couple days and see where your at then."

"I agree. I want to come out. I know they would all be supportive but.. it's difficult."

"Tommy no one is rushing you. Don't worry you'll be fine. You don't even have to come out this week. You're really brave I believe in you."

I give him a soft smile. "Can we go see what Ranboo is up to? I'm bored."

"Ya lets go!" Tubbo swings up to door and head to Ranboos room while I follow him.

"RANBOO!!" I swing open his room door. He was sleeping.

"What? Tommy what are you doing?" Ranboo asks with a sleepy voice.

"I um- I'm sorry I didn't know you were sleeping. I was bored and I wanted to find a distraction from something."

"It's fine we can just chill out in my room."

"Why is Techno never in here?" Tubbo asks.

"He's always with Wilbur or out doing his own thing. I don't worry to much about him."

"Oh alright," Tubbo says plopping down on the foot of Ranboos bed. "So what shall we do? We could watch movies or," Tubbo stops and thinks for a second. "WE COULD PLAY VIDEO GAMES!! I'LL GO GET MY SWITCH!" Tubbo runs out of the room and to our room.

"So what do you need distracting from?" Ranboo asks me while sitting up.

"Oh I had a very bad dream. I woke up crying and screaming."

"Do you want to talk about it? That sounds very scary."

"I already talked to Tubbo about it I think I'm fine for now. The more scary thing is that thinking that the dream could actually become reality."

"I don't know what the dream was about but I'm sure you'll be fine Tommy. Your tough you'll get through whatever it is."

"Thanks Ranboo." Our conversation ended by Tubbo running into the room with his switch.

"I GOT IT!" We set it up on the TV and start playing.

After a while we get called down for dinner.

"Where is the food?" Tubbo asks sounding confused.

"We're going out to eat of course!" Quackity replies happily.

"Also Sapnap and Karl tried cooking again and burnt the food," Jack says.

"WE TRIED OUR BEST!" Sapnap tells Jack.

"It didn't look like it," He responds.

"Before this fight escalates, let's go get some food," Skeppy interrupts.

We get into our arranged cars and Wilbur starts driving. It felt weird. Everyone in the car knew I was trans besides Jack. I was kind of scared to tell him. I didn't know him long but I got along with him well. I didn't want to tell him yet though. I already cried enough on the visit and it was only night three.

"Alright we're here!" Wilburs announces interrupting my thoughts. We all get out of the car and head inside.

"Why is this place fancy?" Tubbo whispers to me.

"If I had an answer I would tell you," I whisper back. We walk up to the table where everyone was already sitting. The others always got there before us. Wilbur would get distracted singing and take a wrong turn every ten minutes.

"Sit down and we'll get drinks started," Dream tells us all. I sit down next to Techno and Tubbo sits beside me. We all ordered our drinks and start looking at the menu.

"Tubbo what if I told them all now? They're all gathered together and I feel pretty safe," I whisper very quietly over to Tubbos direction.

"Tommy know. If it goes wrong you have no where to go. Plus I'm not trying to be rude but you're not ready. You have to stop being so bold or else it could lead to something bad," He whispers to me sternly.

"I don't care what you think I'm going to do it!" I whisper yell over to him.

"TOMMU NO!" he yells over my way.

"I slam my hands a little roughly on the table to get everyone's attention.

———————————
words-1052

Hello everyone! Sorry I didn't update yesterday I
felt really sick. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I have to get mouth surgery on thursday so I don't know if I can update but I'll try my best! As always if there is anything i can improve on let me know and have a good day night or afternoon! <33