nine

//cursing//transphobia//

~Tubbos POV~

"Tommy! Tommy where are you?!" It's been hours and I'm still looking for him. I lean against a wall and slide down. "Tommy I'm sorry," I whisper to myself. I was exhausted. "I should get help." I stand up looking around. "Where is the restaurant? Which way did I come from? I want Tommy I miss him." I keep looking around.

"T-Tubbo?" I whip my head around and see Tommy.

"Tommy!" I run up to him and give him the biggest hug i've ever given. "Tommy I thought I lost you and I don't know where we came from and Techno found out. This is all my fault I'm so sorry." I cry into his should gripping him tightly.

"No I'm sorry Tubbo. It was completely my fault I was over reacting." He hugs back tightly.

"But Tommy Techno found out! It's my fault!"

"Hey Tubbo look me in the eyes. I'm sorry. It is not your fault don't blame yourself. It's fine Techno found out we'll talk to him alright?" I give him a small nod. "Now let's call Wilbur to come and pick us up. Give me your phone."

"Umm about that. I left my phone at the restaurant." I look down guilty.

"Well then we will find are way back," He looks around a points a random direction. "That way!"

"Alright boss man whatever you say!" I follow him and wish for the best.

~Dreams POV~

"Techno where are they!" I scream at him.

"Dream I'm telling you I don't know!" he yells back. We haven't seen Tommy and Tubbo for hours and we were all worried.

"Wilbur! Do you have any idea why they were yelling at each other?" I ask him.

"I have an idea but it wouldn't help our situation so there's no point in telling you."

"GOD DAMNIT WILBUR JUST TELL ME!!"

"DREAM I CAN'T I HAVE TO PROTECT TOMMY!"

"You know what Dream?" Techno chimes in. "I might have an idea where they are and what the fight was about."

"Alright then tell me!" I was getting really impatient. I need to make sure they were safe.

"It will cost you though." He looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"TECHNO LEAVE NOW! YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES AND NOT HELPING THIS SITUATION! YOU TOO WILBUR!" My face was red at this point.

"Alright then come on Wilbur." Techno scoffs walling away.

"No Techno. I want to stay here. I have to find Tommy."

"Oh? You're quite brave taking back to me. WILBUR IN THE CAR NOW!"

"Yes Techno," He whispers quietly.

"Wilbur are you okay?" I ask him.

"I'm sorry Dream. I have to go with Techno now." He slowly walks away to Techno.

"Great now we have no clues on where they are."

"Dream why don't we all split up and look for them. And in an hour we meet up here and we can text each other and get updates!" Bad suggests trying to calm me down.

"Ya that's a good idea. Can you set up the groups? We need a buddy system so we don't get lost."

"Yup so let's see. Me and Skeppy. You and George. Karl and Ranboo. Niki and Jack. Sapnap and Quackity."

"Alright then." I look over at George. "Let's go!" I was super worried. I care for them and I want them to be safe. Me and george start walking.

"I hope they're safe,"George tells me.

"Ya me too."

~Wilburs POV~

"Techno don't you want to help find them?!" I ask him.

"Wilbur you don't get it. I have a pretty good idea of where they are. And I know Tommys secret."

"Wait so you know he's.."

"Yes Wilbur I know he's trans." He sounded disgusted when saying it.

"So where were they last?"

"They were in this ally about half a mile away." He responds. I pull out my phone to text Dream but Techno snatches it before I could.

"TECHNO PLEASE! I NEED THEM TO BE SAFE!" At this point there were tears pouring down my face.

"Tubbo's a tuff boy he'll get through it."

"What about Tommy? He's a tuff man too!" I say shouting at him.

"Tuff kind of. A man definitely not."

"TECHNO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU TREATED HIM FINE BEFORE YOU FOUND OUT AND NOW YOU'RE BEING A TOTAL JERK!"

"WILBUR! Do NOT yell at me."

"Sorry Techno." Suddenly he pulls over and stops the car. "Techno what are you doing?"

"Get out now! I will NOT tolerate your behaviour. You are being extremely RUDE TO ME!" He kicks me out my seat and open my door. I topple onto the ground. "Oh and here's your phone. I've deleted everyones number. Good luck remember them. Now im going to go find Tommy or whatever her name is and Tubbo. Good luck trying to stop me." He gets in the car and runs over my foot driving off.

"AHHH" I let out a horrible scream. "What is wrong with him." I get up and slowly start limping around. I have no idea where I was. "Shit he's going to go find Tommy and Tubbo. I can't let him." I start trying to run but failing because of my foot. "I need to remember somebody's number. Anybody's. Tommy doesn't have his phone nor does Tubbo. Wait! I can just call someone on discord." I open my phone and search for discord. It was no where to be found look like Techno deleted it. I don't remember my password or anything. "Wait! I have Quackitys phone number in my notes app." I open the notes app and put his number in my phone.

"Hello?"

"QUACKITY WHERE ARE YOU?! TECHNO DROPPED ME OFF ON THE SIDE OF THE RODE AND HE'S GOING TO TRY AND FIND TOMMY AND TUBBO. YOU CANT LET HIM THOUGH. THEY WERE LAST SEEN IN AN ALLY ABOUT HALF A MILE AWAY FROM THE RESTAURANT. YOU CAN NOT LET TECHNO FIND THEM!!

"Wilbur are you okay? I'll let group chat know about where Tommy and Tubbo were last seen but why can't Techno find them?"

"Quackity trust me. DO NOT LET HIM GET CLOSE TO TOMMY!"

"Alright where are you I'm going to pick you up."

—————————
words-1052
Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the story and as always if there is anything i can improve on let me know and have a good day night or afternoon!  <33