six

//

~Tommys POV~

"Wait so you want to be a girl?"

"No Ranboo I AM A GIRL!" "Why did I tell him. What is wrong with me there was no need to tell him. He's going to leave me." "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I TOLD YOU!!"

"Tommy it's okay." It was to late. I was storming out of his room and ran to mine sobbing.

"Why am I crying. It's my fault. I just blurted it our for no reason at all." It was still early in the day. I couldn't just sleep cause everyone would be suspicious. I guess I'll just watch my phone.

"Tommy? You in there?" Oh shoot it was Ranboo. "Hello Tommy? I just want to know if you are okay."

"Obviously I'm not okay or else I wouldn't be crying right now!" I shout at him through the door. He walks in through the door with Tubbo behind him.

"Hey Tommy it'll be okay don't worry. I'm happy that you trust me enough to tell me this and I won't see you any differently than I do." He walks over to my bed and gives me a hug.

"Hey guy's. I think there's an ice cream place down the road we should go get some!" Tubbo suggests.

"Yeah that sounds good. Come on Tommy." Ranboo grabs my wrist and pulls me out of my bed.

"I'm so lucky to have friends like them. This one week visit was supposed to help me get closer with them and  have fun. I didn't expect it to go like this."

"Hey Tommy what are you thinking about?" Ranboo asks me.

"Oh I'm just thinking about how cool your guys's visit has been."

"Hey Tommy can I be honest with you?" Ranboo asks me.

"Sure man what's up?"

"I kind of had a feeling you were trans but I didn't want to say anything...." I stop walking.

"What do you mean you knew? Was it that obvious? Does anyone else know? How did you know?" I start tearing up. Just the thought of everyone knowing I'm trans is the worst.

"Hey Tommy it's alright. I only knew because on the first rollercoaster we rode your shirt flew up and I saw your binder. I brushed it off and just thought it was a tank top. And then you looked kind of paranoid and everything so I just had a thought. No one else will figure out your trans."

"oh... I guess I have to hide it better than. I guess now two people know I'm trans should I just tell everyone at this point?"

"Well if you're comfortable and feel safe. No one is really forcing you to so if you really want to. It might lift a weight off your chest and you'll feel better. Or it'll make you feel worse. But just go with your gut feeling and do what you want. If anyone is every mean to you Tommy just know that me and Tubbo will be here."

"Mhm!" Tubbo reassured.

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate both of you."

"GUYS LOOK ITS RIGHT THERE!" Tubbo screams running over to the ice cream shop. We all run over and order out ice creams.

"What would happen if I did come out? I'm sure everyone would be supportive? But what if they're not and they end up hating me. Well if I were to then it wouldn't be today. It's only the third day and it would be awkward if I told them now."  We grab out ice creams and start heading back eating in on our way.

"Hey Tommy not to be rude but why were you crying so much when you came out to me? I mean a get a few tears and maybe some sobs but you full on had a breakdown."

"RANBOO THAT IS SO INSENSITIVE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Tubbo yelled at him.

"No Tubbo he's right. The reason I over reacted was because I have not had the best experiences when coming out. I've lost so many people do to it especially family and friends."

"I'm so sorry Tommy that was very rude of me I didn't know."

"Ya that's not all of it but that's all I'm comfortable sharing for right now."

"You can tell me everything when you're ready. I'm sorry for making you tell me that."

"It's fine. Honestly."

"Alright whatever you say man."

I look over at Tubbo and he still seemed mad and Ranboo and kept glaring at him. I walk over to him quietly whispering, "Drop it Tubbo." He rolls his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Tommy. I just didn't want him to hurt you," he whispers back.

We soon made it back to the hotel and walk in.

"Hey Tommy where were you guys?" Dream asks.

"We went out to get ice cream!" Tubbo responds.

"Before lunch? Did you guys even eat breakfast?"

"Dream does it really matter. We just wanted to go outside we were bored." Tubbo snaps at him.

"Woah sorry Tubbo."

"No I'm sorry I'm just not in the best mood right now." He ran up to the stairs. I'm guessing he went up to our room.

"Why is he so mad? Did I say something wrong?" Dream asks.

"No dream you're fine I'll go talk to him." I reply. I slowly walk up the stairs and to our room knocking on the door. "Tubbo are you alright? I'm gonna come in." I open the door and see him on his bed looking kind of sad. "Hey whats wrong buddy?"

"I didn't like it when Ranboo asked you that. It was mean of him and I don't want to see you get hurt again. It really hurts me to see you sad."

"I'm alright Tubbo. Don't worry. If something ever happened to me I would go to you first."

"Alright Tommy. By the way are you planning to tell the others?"

"I don't know yet. I'm still thinking if I should."

"Well whatever you decide on just remember one thing even if the world turns on you I'll  always be by your side."

"Thank you Tubbo I really appreciate it." I give him a huge hug so he knows that a love him. He will always be my best friend no matter what.

———————-
words-1056
Hello everyone! I'm currently very sick but still managed to get a chapter out! As always if there is anything i can improve on let me know and have a good day afternoon or night! <333