eighteen

~~~~~Tommys POV~~~~~

I look around, everyone is sitting in the family room with a look of confusion, or excitement. They look the same to me. I turn over to see Tubbos childish smile, clearly super excited to give them their gifts. "Alright guys," I begin, "The reason that I texted you guys is because me and Tubbo have a surprise for all of you!" I announce. Looks of happiness and excitement cover the room. "Tubbo would you like to hand out our gifts separately or give them to one person at a time?" I ask.

"One person at a time would be cool! So everyone can see what they got," He answers.

"Alright then, let's do Jack first then go down the line of people yeah?" I ask looking over at Jack who looks excited for his gifts.

"Mhm! That works!" Tubbo reaches into his bag and gets out the gift that he got him. I do the same. "Here you go Jack!" Tubbo says handing him the blue and black striped hoodie.

"Thanks Tubbo! That's really sweet of you," He thanks.

"I just got you these sunglasses. They're nothing special but I still think they're cool," I say holding out the blue and red sunglasses.

"Tommy these are awesome! I appreciate it you guys." He holds the items close to his chest laughing out of joy.

"You're welcome Jack! Next it's Niki," Tubbo looks at me. We get out our gifts for her. "Here Niki! I got you hair dye since you like to dye your hair a lot! I like this colour pink it would match you a lot," Tubbo tells her handing her the boxes hair dye.

"I got you this hoodie. It's really soft and it's from one of my favourite brands," I toss the black hoodie into her hands.

"Thank you guys! This is my favourite hair dye brand! And this hoodie is very soft Tommy," She replies with gratefulness in her voice.

"Okay next is Ranboo. If I'm being honest you got the worst gifts out of everyone, but they're still pretty good," Tubbo admits. "Tommy you go first this time."

"Alright. I got you these gloves, they're really nice and I think they match your style," I hand him the small box that hold the gloves. He slowly opens it and once he sees them his face lights up.

"Tommy these are honestly so cool!" He takes the gloves out of the box and puts them on his hands.

"What! Ranboo my gift is just as good as his! See look how cool these are!" He throws the red and green sunglasses at him.

"Ow Tubbo. These are cool too, but I can't wear them inside! That would be ridiculous!" Ranboo replies. I terrified look covers his face. I look over at Tubbo who is death staring him. "Uhm you know what it is a bit bright in here I wouldn't mind wearing them right now," he quickly places the sunglasses on his face.

"That's more like it Ranboo! Okay Wilbur you ready to get your gifts!" Tubbo hypes him up.

"Ready then I'll ever be!" Wilbur matches his energy.

"Okay so I got you this very nice yellow sweater that I think would fascinate you quite a lot," he says chucking it at his face.

"Tubbo what the fuck?! Although this is quite a nice sweater," he agrees.

"Wilbur I have something SO much better that you will want to throw Tubbos gift out." I pull out his beanie and chuck it at his face as well.

"You got me a beanie?" he asks seeming confused.

"Ya! What is wrong with it?!" I ask offended.

"What no-! Nothing is wrong with it it's just the last thing I expected from you! It's great really, I'll wear it everyday," He puts the beanie onto his head and adjusts it a bit.