five

//cursing//

"What do you mean he found out? Tommy what are you talking about?"

"He found out I'm trans....." He fell to the floor and then broke down crying. I run over to him and give him a big hug.

"Tommy it's going to be alright. Calm down take some deep breath and tell me what happened."

"S-so he was ju-just giving me the medications an-and then w-we started play fighting. Th-then he kno-knocked me to the fl-floor and my shirt fl-flew up and h-he saw my binder." He explains burtsing out sobbing right after. 

"Tommy it'll be alright. I'll go talk to him and you go get some rest alright? And make sure to take of your binder." I walk out of there and head over to Wilburs room. Was Quackity there as well? Did he also know. I know on Wilburs bedroom door a couple times.

"Hey Tubbo what's up?"

"Wilbur we need to talk about Tommy"

"Oh ya that. Is he alright?"

"Wilbur stop acting dumb and actually talk."

"Alright alright I'm sorry. Look I didn't know. I was just messing around with him and I saw his binder. But I don't even care if he's trans. I'll still always see him as a younger brother. I don't know why he is so scared about telling us all. We all love him that's why we came here for his birthday."

"Okay Wilbur thanks I'll go talk to him. He doesn't want you guys to know because of some things. Please just don't tell anyone and act like nothing happened."

"Alright Tubbo. Can you also say sorry for me? I'll apologize to him tomorrow but I'm just to tired right now."

"Alright Wilbur goodnight." I head back over to the room to still see Tommy silently crying. "Hey Tommy it's going to be all right. I just talked to him and he says he still sees you the same. He's not going to tell anyone. You're safe."

"Thank you Tubbo."

"Yeah no problem man. Now get some rest alright?"

"Alright."

"I do feel bad about what happened. Tommy hasn't had the best experiences when coming out to people. And Tommy didn't even get to come out it just all happened." I slowly start getting comfortable glancing and Tommy every couple of minutes to make sure he's alright. Once I could tell he was asleep I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

~~~~~The next morning~~~~~~
~Tommys POV~

"Hey Tommy wake up."

"Huh oh good morning Tubbo."

"Good morning now get ready we have to head down. I don't think there's anything planned for today." I noticed how tired he looked.

"Tubbo how much sleep did you get? You look like you're about to fall asleep."

"I'm fine Tommy don't worry. I just stayed up a little later than usual."

"Alright then. Now get out so I can change." I could tell Tubbo was lying. I don't know why he lies to me all the time when he knows that I'll always figure out the truth. I get up and put some sweats and a hoodie on. I walk outside where I see Wilbur waiting for me there. "Hey Wilbur what's up?"

"I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. I really didn't mean to and nothing is going to change between us. Once again I'm super sorry. Can you please forgive me?"

"I forgive you Wilbur it's totally fine as long as you don't tell anyone."

"Alright you can always trust me Tommy don't worry?"

"Don't tell anybody what?" Techno said.

"Was he behind us the whole time? Oh no what if he found out to. No I have to calm down there is no way he could've found out."

"Heyyyy Technooo." I say to him slowly turning so I could fave him.

"Tommy what are you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding anything. It doesn't matter don't worry about it." I walked away quickly after that. Hopefully he doesn't ask anymore questions. Was I being to harsh? No I wasn't. It's my personal business and he doesn't have to get involved.

"Good morning Tommy!" Karl greets me.

"Good morning."

"Is anything wrong Tommy? You look kind of down."

"No I'm all good. I just feel a bit sick after what happened yesterday." that was a complete lie. I felt completely better. I was just upset with Techno and Wil. I just have to get over it.

"Alright just make sure to get some rest and stay hydrated." he said coming up to me and patting my head.

"Yup will do." I get up and go try to find Tubbo and Ranboo. They will make me feel better. I love hanging out with them. I go over to Ranboos room and open the door.

"Hey Tommy what's up?" Ranboo asks me.

"I just wanted to come hang out with you guys." I sit down right next to him and Tubbo.

"We're playing cards want to join?" Tubbo asks me.

"Not right now maybe later." I open my phone to see a text from Techno. Uh oh. I slowly open my phone and read it.

Tommy I know something is wrong with you I'm not dumb. I won't force you to talk but please talk to me when you're ready.

"shit.." I whisper under my breath.

"You alright Tommy?" Tubbo asks me.

"Not really. You know after what happened last night and now Techno's suspicious."

"You'll be fine Tommy don't worry." Tubbo walks over to me and gives me a hug.

"So what exactly happened last night?" Ranboo asks.

"Nothing really important. I'm not really ready to talk about it either." I say looking down.

"Alright. You don't have to tell me I just wanted to make sure you were alright and remember me and Tubbo will always be here for you no matter what."

"Thank you Ranboo." "I should just tell him. Tell him right now. I mean we are best friends and he said that he'll always be here for me. No I can't. If I do then he'll never talk to me again. But he's different. He's not like them. He'll support me. All right here goes nothing." Deep breathe in. Deep breath out. "Ranboo..."

"Yeah Tommy?"

"I'm trans."

——————————-
words-1049
Hi everyone! I hope you are all amazing today! I just got my second dose of my vaccine and I dont feel to well. As always if there is anything i can improve on please let me know and have a good morning night or afternoon. <33