sixteen

A/N sorry about not updating

~~~~~Tubbos POV~~~~~

"Tubbo," He starts, "There is nothing you can say, nor do to make me scared. I'll do whatever I want to Tommy. I don't feel threatened by your words Tubbo." He tilts his head looking at me and gives me a smirk.

"You're right," I agree. "I can't actually do anything to you. I'm still just a child, but so is Tommy. What do you even want from him? He has done nothing to you Techno. Like I said he's just a child, he doesn't have anything you want. So why do you want to hurt him so bad?"

"That is none of your business Tubbo." He sits on the floor right in front of me.

"Why? Why did you hurt Wilbur? Why are you doing all of this Techno? There is no need to hunt after two 17 year olds who have done absolutely NOTHING to you!" I shout with a frustrated tone. I get no response just Techno looking away. "Techno? Are you crying?"

"SHUT IT TUBBO!" He gets up and slaps my face causing my eyes to tear up. Techno walks away from where I am, leaving me alone. Silence. I start to hear footsteps in the distance. But, they're not heavy and strong footsteps like Technos. They're light and fast.

"Tubbo we're here to save you!" A familiar voice announces while heavy breathing.

"Tommy we said not to go ahead of us!" Another familiar voice shouts.

"Well if I haven't gone ahead we probably would have never found him! Do you want him to die Ranboo?" Tommy argues.

"No I don't want him to die!" Ranboo states.

"You alright Tubbs?" He asks me walking towards me.

"Oh ya I'm perfectly fine. Y'know just tied up here and someone threatened to shoot me," I tell him sarcastically.

"Well looks like you didn't need saving after all. Well then, we'll be on our way and call us when you want to be picked up," he says playing along.

"Tommy just untie me," I laugh at him.

"Alright alright." Tommy bends down attempting to untie the ropes.

"So where's Techno? I mean, who leaves their hostage out in the open! Kind of an amateur move if you ask me," Sapnap states.

"Sapnap! Thank god it's not just Tommy and Ranboo." I say relieved.

"What did we do? We could have saved you without anyone!" Tommy says offended.

"Tommy stop lying to yourself. We all no that you would fail miserably trying to save Tubbo on your own-"

"YOU'RE HERE TOO DREAM?!"

"Yah? Do you really think I could let these three save you. They would all end up getting killed!" Dream laughs.

"Well can you guys do me a favour and SET ME FREE! TOMMY OBVIOUSLY HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE'S DOING AND TECHNO WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!" Tubbo screams.

"Tubbo calm down I almost got it," Tommy claimed. Then I feel the ropes go loose. "See! Told you I could do it," Tommy grinned.

"What's going to happen to Techno?" I ask them.

"Before we got here we called the cops. They should be here any second, so Techno will probably get arrested." Sapnap explains.

"For how many years?" I question.

"I don't know. Why would it even matter? He hurt you guys and I'm sure we will never see him again," Sapnap answered.

"Well Techno is my friend and I still want to see him," I whined.

"Tubbo are you serious?! He kidnapped both of us and hurt Wilbur!" Tommy boomed.

"Well he can still change!" I hissed.

"Tubbo. I know he's your friend but he's hurt you. And you're correct he can still change, but, we don't know if he will and we don't want to risk it. So it's better if he gets arrested then him hurting anyone else," Ranboo added.

"You're right Ranboo. I'm just confused! He did this out of nowhere and he wouldn't even tell me why," I get interrupted by screaming and yelling.

"What happening?!" Tommy shrieked.

"Tommy don't worry it's just the police. They probably got to Techno. We should probably leave before anything happens to us," Dream tells us walking towards his car. We all follow him slowly. We enter the car all buckling in.

"Should we tell the others about this?" Sapnap asks.

"Well they already know that Tubbo went missing. I called them asking if they knew where he was, they're probably looking for him now," Dream responds. Dream starts the car and starts driving.

~~~~~Tommys POV~~~~~

"Are you mad at Tubbo?" Ranboo asks me.

"What? No why would I be?" I question.

"Well you raised your voice at him when he was asking about what will happen to Techno. And right now you still seem a bit tense," He answers.

"Well I don't know why he would worry about Techno. Tubbo's too nice and forgives people easily. One day that's going to get him hurt and I worry," I respond.

"Guys you know that Tubbo is in the car right?" Dream mentions.

"Ya but he's already asleep. I wonder why he's so tired. What did Techno do to him?" I say brushing my hand against his red cheek lightly.

"Tommy you have to understand that he just got kidnapped. A lot of things probably happened to him that he's too traumatized to tell us," Sapnap explains.

"Nah Tubbos strong. He doesn't get easily traumatized. He'll probably forget about it in a week and brush it off like it was nothing. He doesn't let himself get traumatized," I disagree.

"Tommy he might not be as strong as you think. Ya you've known him the longest but there are still things that you don't know about him. We have all known each other very long but there are still things I don't know about you,"

"Should I tell them? It's the perfect chance. But Tubbo is asleep so I don't have his support right now," I think. I look over at Ranboo who clearly knows what I'm thinking about.

He shakes his head "No," He whispers. I nod to let him no that I understand him.
——————————————-
words-1027