twelve

//cursing

~Tommys POV~

"Maybe we can go out to eat first?" Tubbo suggest.

"Alright that sounds good I am a bit hungry." I pull out my phone to find a place to eat that's near. "Another message from Sam. Great." I ignore because today was me and Tubbos day. "There is a small café a couple streets away from here. But we have to walk there."

"What?! Why do we have to walk!" Tubbo whines.

"Wilbur didn't trust me enough to drive. Plus Techno knows what the car looks like so it's safer for us not to."

"Oh alright. So which way is it!"

"That way!" I say pointing where to go.

"So what else are we going to do today?" Tubbo asks.

"Well I don't really know. I just wanted to spend the day with you."

"Well we could walk to the mall. It's not too far it's only about a 40min walk which isn't even that bad."

"Ya that sounds good." I look around to see if I can spot the Café. "Look Tubbo there it is!" I say pointing to the small café.

"Great let's go!" Tubbo start running towards it and I follow him. "Oooh it's nice in here!"

"Ya it is. Now let's order our food." I ordered a bagel and Tubbo order a blueberry muffin.

"Wait Tommy how are we going to pay for this?"

"I stole Wilburs credit card. He won't notice though."

"Oh okay. As long as I don't get in trouble." We get our food and find a small table outside.

"So Tommy how are you enjoying the visit so far?" He asks me.

"Well overall it's been okay. I got to see everyone and have fun but we also almost got kidnapped and everyone is slowly figuring out my secrets."

"Don't worry Tommy you'll be fine. After all no one else is suspicious of you. Even if you are acting weird they'll probably think you're still shaken up about the whole Techno situation."

"What was he even going to do with us?"

"I have an idea but I'm not sure."

"Well what do you think?"

"Well apparently he was being really rough with Wil and wouldn't let him help to look for us. And apparently Techno also ran over his foot and deleted most things off his phone then threw him on the side of the road. So I think he was going to hurt us too."

"Tubbo where did you here all this from?"

"When we were chasing after Technos car Quackity and Wil told me all of this."

"Why would he want to hurt us though?" At this point we were done with our food but I wanted to continue the conversation.

"Well apparently he was being transphobic towards you. So I have a feeling he was gonna hurt you cause you're trans and me because I'm the closest with you."

"Oh. Well I'm glad that we're safe now."

"Ya that's all that matters. Now can we go to the mall!"

"Ya let's get going."

"Yay!" We throw away our trash and start heading in the direction of the mall.

"We should get some gifts for the others! They won't expect it!" Tubbo suggests.