fourteen

~Tommys POV~

"So this is your room you can bring stuff from your house and decorate it a bit. It's kind of bland right now but you can always go out and buy stuff for it," Skeppy tells me while I look around the room.

"Thank you so much Skeppy," I thank him.

"You're welcome! Now I'm going to go show the others their room but Tubbo your room is through the bathroom right there," Skeppy replied.

"Okay thank you!" Tubbo told him. As I watched Skeppy exit my room and lead the others out I plopped on my bed. I open my phone to see another message from Sam but decide to
ignore it. I look at the time and it was around 9pm.

"Tommy you going to bed already?" Tubbo questioned.

"Maybe. I don't know I am really tired but I might stay up a bit," I answer while Tubbo sits onto my bed.

"Alright then so when are we going to give the others their gifts?!"

"Probably tomorrow. I'm pretty tired and I'm sure the other are as well. We should also let them settle in before gathering them all together."

"Alright," Tubbo sighed. "Goodnight Tommy."

"Goodnight Tubbo." He exits my room and heads to his through our bathroom.

"Today was a fun day," I say to myself while getting up to change put of my binder and into my pyjamas. I walk over to my bed and wrap myself into my grey bed comforter. "Hopefully they won't miss me too much," I whisper slowly falling asleep.

———The next morning ———

"TOMMY WAKE UP!" Ranboo and Tubbo bust threw my bedroom door screaming at me. My reflexes grab the bed comforter and cover my body.

"What do you guys want," I reply with my raspy morning voice.

"Get up Tommy! We're all going to go shopping for our new bedrooms!" Tubbo tells me.

"But didn't we just go shopping yesterday. I'm tired of shopping!" Tubbo runs to my bed and jumps onto me.

"TOMMY GET OUT OF BED!! LETS GOOOO!" Tubbo tries pushing me out of bed but fails.

"OKAY IM UP! Now get out I have to change."

"Okay! We'll meet you out front!" Ranboo added.

They leave the room and I head over to my bag. I pull out my binder and a t-shirt with some sweatpants and me and Tubbos matching hoodies. Then I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair a bit. I run down to the front of the mansion and meet the others.

"AWWW YOU'RE WEARING OUR MATCHING HOODIES!" Tubbo yells making a big deal out of it. "I'm going to go get mine I'll be back!" Tubbo tells us while running off.

"When did you guys get matching hoodies?"Dream asks me.

"We went to the mall yesterday out of boredom. He really wanted to get matching hoodies so I agreed," I explain.

"I'm back!" Tubbo exclaims running towards us while wearing the brown and yellow striped hoodie.

"Is it just us going?" I look around and only see me, Tubbo, Ranboo, Dream, and Sapnap.

"Ya the rest wanted to stay or already had plans," Sapnap answered.

"Alright then," I say while walking over to Dreams car. Me, Tubbo, and Ranboo are in the back while Dream is driving and Sapnap in the passenger seat. Dream starts the car and attempts to start a conversation.

"So how has your guys's week been? We haven't really talked much," He asks.

"Mine has been fine," Ranboo replies.

"Ya same with mine, it was fun hanging out with Tubbo yesterday!" I respond.

"What about you Tubbo?" Dream asks. Tubbo stayed silent looking out the car window.

"Tubbo is everything okay?" I ask him in a worried tone. No respond. "Tubbo?!" I shake him a bit.

"What? Oh I'm sorry what we're we talking about?" He brushes it off like it was nothing.

"Tubbo are you alright? You weren't responding to Tommy," Sapnap asks him.

"I'm fine no need to worry. I just spaced out a bit. I was just thinking about some things." His voice got quieter at the last sentence.

"What were you thinking about?" Ranboo asks him.

"Nothing to worry about. It doesn't matter! Stop asking questions!" His voice got loud and stern.

"Sorry," Ranboo apologizes. Everyone in the car then went silent. The are was tense and I was too scared to say anything worried that it would make it worse.

"Well we're here," Dream tells us when while unbuckling himself. We all get out of the car and look at each other.

"Welp let's head in there," Sapnap says. It's a bit awkward since the car ride so none of us know how to fix that.

"So where should we go first?" Ranboo asks looking at me since I knew the mall better than everyone there except Tubbo.

"Umm anywhere is good honestly. A lot of the stores have decorations and stuff," I reply.

"I like this store a lot! We went there yesterday," Tubbo chimes in while pointing at a store. We all look at him shocked cause we didn't expect him to talk.

"Ya that store is quite cool!" I agree with Tubbo.

"Okay then I guess we can go there first and see if we can find anything," Dream tells us while we walked towards the store. It was the same one we went in while looking for backpacks. I look around to see what was there since yesterday we mostly only looked at the bags.

"What should we get? I mean besides decorations what do we need to get?" Sapnap asks.

"Just items you'll need in your room. We can also get some clothes while we're here," Dream replies to him. Sapnap nods and starts looking around.

"So see anything you want to get?" Ranboo asks me.

"No not yet. What about you?"

"No I haven't found anything either." We keep looking around not really finding anything.

"Dream I'm hungry," Sapnap complains.

"After this store we can go out to the food court and find something to eat," He tells him.

"Dream have you found anything?" I ask him.

"No I don't really like anything here. None of it is really my style."

"Well then can we leave? I'm pretty sure no one is getting anything here," I ask him.

"If we can find Tubbo than ya. I don't see him anywhere. Did he go off to another store?" Dream asks. I look around not seeing him anywhere.

"He knows that Wilbur doesn't want us apart for a while. He wouldn't have run off," I tell him.

"Well he must have! He's not in here anywhere," Ranboo says to us worried. I run out of the store and look around. I don't see him.

"TUBBO!" I yell out. No response.

—————————————-
words-1140
sorry haven't been updating much.