four

tw// pasing out //

~Tommys POV~

Dream and the others rented out the whole park just for us. I can't wait to go on all the rides.

"Alright you guy's can go off and do whatever you want. Just meet back here in about 6 hours?" Skeppy tells us all.

"Hey Tubbo what ride do you want to go on first?" I ask him.

"I don't know. Ranboo wanted to go on that one." Tubbo says pointing at a huge rollercoaster.

"Alright look like we're going on that one first." I walk up to it with Ranboo and Tubbo. It's not like I'm scared of rollercoasters or anything. But they can be a little scary or very scary. We sit in our seats and get buckled in.

"Tommy are you alright? You look kind of scared," Ranboo asks me.

"Ya no I'm fine. It's just the first time I've been on a rollercoaster in a while." I was in fact not fine. I was very scared. Next thing I knew in the middle of me thinking the rollercoaster starts. "OH NO OH NO!" I yell as we keep going up and up.

"Tommy don't worry you'll be fine- AHHH" The rollercoaster dropped almost 90°.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" we all screamed. Then the rollercoaster ride ended. I was still in shock at how scary it was. I get out of my seat and walk to the exit of the ride not saying a word.

"Tommy it wasn't that scary calm down," Tubbo says. Me and Ranboo whip out heads to look at him.

"HOW ARE YOU NOT PHASED?!" Ranboo shouted.

"Because you guys are being dramatic. Now come on lets go on this ride!" Tubbo says running towards a ride.

~~~~~A couple hours later~~~~~

I was now hanging out with Jack, Niki and Techno. It was so hot. It was almost 100°F. We also were doing a lot of walking around so it made me very tired and sweaty. "Guys I'm kind of tired can we sit down for a bit?"

"Ya let's go get something to eat," Techno responds. We head over to this small ice cream place that was still in the park. We all get our ice cream and find a place to sit.

"Where should we go after this?" Niki asks.

"I say we just chill out for a bit. I'm a little tired," Jack replied.

"Techno do you know when we're going back?" I ask him.

"I can text Skeppy and ask if you want me to."

"Yes please." I was very tired and wanted to ho back as soon as possible. My binder was making it a little difficult to breathe and I knew that wasn't good.

"Skeppy says in about an hour. But if you're really that tired we can just wait in the car or stay here."

"No I don't want to ruin it for you all I'll be fine." I in fact did not feel fine. I get up and walk back to the ice cream shop and purchase and cold water bottle. It helped a little but I still felt sick.

"We start walking around looking for something we wanted to ride and I spot Ranboo, Tubbo and Wilbur.

"Hey guys I think I'm going to go with them." I tell them.

"Alright see you later Tommy!" Niki says while waving goodbye.

"Hey Tommy whats up?" Wilbur says to me.

"I just came to hang out with you guys."

"Alright then we were just about to go to a rollercoaster."

"I don't really feel good right now so I think I'll sit this one out."

~~~~~A hour later~~~~~

We were on our way back from Six flags and even though the AC was blasting in the car I still felt really sick. We made it to the hotel and I slowly walk up the steps to my room with Tubbo helping me.

"Tommy are you sure you're alright?"

"Ya I'm fine. I should probably take a nap." I enter the room and stop. I suddenly get very dizzy while my vision goes blurry and I loose balance.

~Tubbos POV~

"Tommy are you alright?"

"Tubbo I think I'm going to pass out-" Tommy fell over but I quickly caught him. I walk over to his bed and put him down. I walk down to try and get someone to help.

"Wilbur Tommy just passed out in the room and I need help with him."

"Is he alright?"

"NO HE'S NOT ALRIGHT HE JUST PASSED OUT!!" Me and Wilbur run up the stairs up to Tommy. I watch as Wilbur places his hand onto Tommys forehead and cheek.

"He's got a fever. Just let him sleep and we'll give him some medication once he wakes up." He tells me.

Phew he was alright. "Thanks Wilbur. I don't know what I would do without you."

"No problem Tubbo. Thanks for telling me instead of keeping it a secret."

~~~~~Later that night~~~~~
"Tubbo are you awake?" I hear Tommy whisper over to me.

"Yes Tommy I'm awake."

"What time is it?"

"About 11:30."

"11:30!! Tubbo you know I'm not supposed to sleep with my binder on!"

"Tommy I'm so sorry I didn't realize. If I knew i would've woken you up ages ago."

"It's fine just please wake me up next time."

"Ya I will don't worry. Also head over to Wilburs room he has some medications for you to take since you've got a fever."

"Alright then. Thanks for helping me Tubbo."

"Yeah no problem." I was super tired but stayed up to make sure Tommy would be okay. He has been through a lot and I always want to be there for him. He is my best friend after all and I don't know what I would do without him. I'm sure Tommys fine now so I should be able to sleep. I lay down in my bed and get comfortable. Then as I'm about to fall asleep I hear someone bust open the door. "Oh hey there Tommy why are you being so obnoxious?"

"Wilbur found out..."

————————————-
words-1012

Hello guys! hope you are all doing well. I get my 2nd dose of the vaccine tomorrow so I might not update but I'll try to. As always if there is anything i can improve on let me know and have a good afternoon morning or night <3