ten

//Transphobia//cursing//
~Tommys POV~

After a while walking we were even more lost than before.

"Tommy I'm tired."

"I know Tubbo so am I. But I have no idea where we are." Suddenly a car pulls up to the two of us. "Tubbo stay back." I tell him making us both step back and stepping in front of him. The car window rolls down.

"Hey Tommy and Tubbo! Are you lost?"

"Techno what are you doing?" I ask him.

"Oh you know. Just making sure our lovely lady of the group gets back safely."

"TECHNO SHUT UP!" Tubbo yells at him.

"Tubbo don't be so loud! You're scaring the young lady." He looks at me and smirks.

"Look Techno," I begin. "If you're not going to help us get back to the group then leave." I try to sound calm and hold in my tears.

"Oh I'm sorry. I really do want you to get back to the group. And you know I was joking Tommy. You're making me sound like a villain? Am I that bad of a friend?"

"No Techno I'm sorry. I didn't know I was being mean." I wasn't trying to be mean at all.

"Well why don't you get in and I'll help you too get back to the group safely?"

"Tommy whatever you do, do NOT get in that car." Tubbo tells me.

"But Tubbo, he's trying to get us back safely. And he just said that he didn't mean anything he said."

"Ya Tubbo. Do you want Tommy to get hurt?"

"Techno I know what you're doing," Tubbo tells him. "Now come on Tommy the others will find us soon." Tubbo grabs my arm and pulls me away.

"TOMMY THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TRY AND FIND YOU. Please. I'm trying to help you Tommy. Come with me and I'll get you there safe." Techno says getting out of his car.

"Tommy look me in the eyes. He's lying. The others will find us. We will be fine." Tubbo pulls me closer to him.

"TUBBO LETS JUST GO WITH HIM!" I scream.

"alright then." Tubbo gave in.

"Good choice you two. Now hop in," Techno tells us.

~Wilburs POV~

"QUACKITY THAT'S THEM THERE!" I yell at him. Pointing at the two.

"They're getting into a car? Wait that's Techno?!"

"WHAT THEY'RE WITH TECHNO?!" I yell at him.

"Looks like it." Sapnap said.

"Sapnap get out and run after them before it too late!" I turn back at tell him. He hops out the car running full speed towards the car while me and Quackity get out.

"TOMMY TUBBO! DONT GET IN THAT CAR!" Sapnap yells at them getting their attention. Sapnap jumps on Tubbo before he can get in the car.

"What? Sapnap what are you doing?" Tommy asks him through the car window.

"Tommy get out of that car NOW!" I yell at him. But it was too late. Techno was now driving off.

"GOD DAMNIT!" I yell. I turn to Tubbo. "Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?"

"Ya I'm fine but what about you? What happened to your foot?!" He asks me.

"Techno did that. We can't let them get far." We hop into the car and follow Techno. I hear small cries from the back of the car.

"Tubbo are you alright?"

"Wilbur this is all my fault. I let him get in the car. I knew he shouldn't have but he kept insisting."

"Tubbo. It's mostly not your fault. Maybe a little but not completely." Tubbo just started crying even more.

"Wow you are very good at comforting people Wilbur." Sapnap says sarcastically.

"Well I was being honest!" I respond.

~Tommys POV~

"Techno where are we going?" I ask him. "Shouldn't we just go back to the hotel now?"

"Tommy we're not going to the hotel."

"Oh than where are we going?"

"You'll see very soon." His tone felt very off. I knew I should've listened to Tubbo but it's to hard to believe that Techno is a bad guy.

"Hey cam we pull over real quick? I need to stretch." I notice Quackitys car behind us so I was trying to escape.

"Ya sure whatever just give me a minute." Soon enough he pulled over. "Even if you TRY to escape I will find you. And you don't want to know what I will to to you when I do. And remember I don't lie."

"Yes Techno I understand." I hop out of the car and stretch a bit waiting for Quackitys car to pull over. Sooner or later I see it pull over. I sprint at full speed toward their car hoping Techno wouldn't follow me. I soon hear heavy fast foot steps behind me. I sprint faster. I soon get to their car and jump in. "GO GO GO!" I yell at them. We get away safely.

"Tommy you're safe!" Tubbo gives me a tight hug. His hugs always were the best.

"Hey so not to ruin the moment or anything but whats his deal? Why is Techno going after Tommy like that?" Sapnap asks. Wilbur looks at me. I shake my head no not wanting Wilbur to tell them.

"I honestly don't know. When he took me he said he was going after Tommy next." Wilbur lies.

"I know you're lying Wilbur. There is something going on."

"You're right Sapnap. There is but I'm not going to tell you!" Wilbur snaps at him.

"Woah I wasn't asking you to tell me. I don't even care really. As long as you're all safe."

"Ya that's all what matters. But how are we going to tell the others about how Technoblade is a psychopath?" Tubbo asks.

"I don't know. I guess we just straight up tell them," Quackity says.

"This doesn't feel real. One of my favourite people just tried to kidnap me and do who knows what to me. What is worse? This or when I made my while friend group turn against me and hate me. They did some cruel things to me. But I was literally running for my life a couple minutes ago. But last time I tried to.. doesn't matter I shouldn't think about it right now." My thoughts get interrupted by us pulling up to the hotel.

"Tommy take it easy tonight and tomorrow okay? Remember its day three out of who knows how many. I actually might stay here a bit longer." Sapnap says.

"Ya alright. Thank you guys a lot. You just saved me from one of the scariest things i've been through."

"Tommy we will always be here for you. Don't worry," Quackity tells me with a reassuring smile.

I walk into the hotel where everyone is waiting for me. They all looked worried scared and nervous.

"Hey guys!" I spoke up.

"TOMMY YOURE SAFE!" Dream yells running up to me and hugging me.

"Ya I am. Thanks to these guys." I point to Wil Quackity and Sapnap.

"Tommy I was so worried. Also heres your phone. you forgot it at the restaurant." Dream hands me my phone.

I hold it in my hand turning it on. Someone messaged me? I open my phone and see the name of someone I hopped I would never see again.

——————————
words-1212

Hello everyone! Sorry it went out a bit late. I was exposed to Covid and got replaced on my cheer team :/. Well as always if there is anything i can improve on let me know and have a good day night or afternoon! Love you all <333. You are all amazing and make sure to eat and drink some water!