eleven

//transphobia//cursing//suicide mention//

~Tubbos POV~

Dream handed Tommy his phone and Tommy looked like he was about to break down. "God damnit we just got back from almost getting kidnapped now what?!"

"Tommy are you alright?" Dream questioned him.

"I- Uhm. I'm fine. I just got a message I didn't expect."

"Well I think we should all go to bed. We had a big day today." I suggest trying to get Tommy out of there as soon as possible.

"Ya I agree. We should just chill out today and tomorrow," Bad says. Everyone agrees and starts getting up and heading to there rooms. I look over at Tommy and he's completely frozen.

"Hey Tommy how about we head up to the room?" I tell him.

"Y-Yah let's go," he responds timidly.

We walk up to the room Tommy spacing out every five minutes. When we finally made it up to the room I slowly close the door and sit on the bed.
"Hey Tommy what's up? I know something is wrong."

"Tubbo he messaged me."

"Who? Techno?"

"No Tubbo. HE did. I blocked him on everything HOW DID HE CONTACT ME!"

"Woah Tommy calm down okay. Who exactly contacted you?"

"Tubbo, Sam did."

"Tommy calm down. Just block him okay? What exactly did he message you anyway?"

"I'm sorry Tubbo I can't block him or tell you what he said."

"Tommy you have to tell me. Please tell me. He tore your life apart last time and you didn't tell me. If you tell me now I can make sure that doesn't happen!" I snap at him and he steps back. "Tommy I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you."

"Look Tubbo I'm sorry. If I could tell you I would. But I really can't."

"TOMMY TELL ME RIGHT NOW!"

"TUBBO I CANT I REALLY CANT!"

"YES YOU CAN TOMMY! THERE IS NO REASON YOU CANT!"

"YES THERE IS TUBBO!"

"TOMMY I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU! REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID LAST TIME?!"

"YES TUBBO I'M NOT STUPID! I REMEMBER WHEN I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF."

"What- Tommy you never told me that?" My face starts getting soaked with tears.

"You know what forget it Tubbo just leave me alone." He leaves the room letting out small sobs.

"Tommy!" I chase after him. "Why didn't he tell me this?! Did he not trust me enough? Is he okay?" I find him sitting outside by the pool crying. "Hey Tommy."

"Tubbo I told you to leave me alone."

"I know. But if one of us has to sleep in a different room it should be me. You have to take your binder off. If you need anything I'll be on the couch." I leave him be. I didn't want to get into a bigger fight then we already were. I grab my stuff from our room and head to the couch where Tommy is waiting for me.

"Hey Tommy what's up?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I never told you, I'm sorry for yelling at you, and I'm sorry for not trusting you."

"Tommy it's fine. I'm sorry for yelling at you. And you don't have to tell me everything. That's personal stuff but I could've help you."

"Ya but I didn't want to be a burden."

"Tommy you will never be a burden to me. You're my best friend. I'm here to help you and make sure you're okay."

"Thank you Tubbo."

"Ya now how about we go back to the room because this couch is not comfortable." I joke a little.

"Ya let's go."

Once we are in the room I set my stuff back down. "Tommy why can't you tell me what Sam messaged you?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow Tubbo. How about we get some sleep. It's 1am."

"Ya okay I am I bit tired." I look over at Tommy and he's already asleep. "Goodnight."

~~~~~The next morning ~~~~~

~Tommys POV~

"Ugh," My alarm went off. Day four of keeping my secret. I can't tell Tubbo what Sam said. I have to avoid that topic as much as I can.

"Good morning Tommy!" Tubbo tells me.

"Morning Tubs."

"So what do you want to do today? Skeppy and Bad said we're not doing anything today since yesterdays events so we're gonna be stuck here all day."

"Well I'm fine to go out. We could just have a Tommy and Tubbo day! You know like we used to when we were younger." I didn't realize how stupid I sounded.

"Ya I guess that would be fun. Plus it would be good for us."

"Oh okay so where do you want to go first?"

"Tommy you're not even out of bed. I'll be by the entrance meet me when you're done getting ready."

"Alright!" I was very excited. I didn't expect him to say yes. But I wanted to spend as much time with him and the group as I could. I put on my binder and through some shorts and a T-shirt on. I fix my hair a bit and head to the entrance.

"Woah Tommy where do you think you're going?" Wilbur says stopping me.

"I'm going to spend the day with Tubbo. We used to do these things called Tommy and Tubbo days when we were younger and we want to do them again."

"Alright be very careful. I'll be checking in with you every hour and make sure you have you're location on."

"Yes Wilbur I promised. And I'll head back if anything seems off."

"Okay and also tonight we are moving hotels. Techno knows where we are and we can't risk it till he's caught. As of now no one knows where he is."

"How far away is the other hotel?"

"an hour away from here. I know it's far but it's for your guys's safety. Also we talked to your parents and we are all going to stay together for a couple more weeks."

"Oh.  Yay I'm so excited!" I lie. That's exactly not what I wanted. What if they figured out.

"Tommy I know you don't want to cause of reasons but don't worry. No one will find out till you're ready to tell them."

"Thanks Wilbur. Now give me the keys! I'm going to drive me and Tubbo everywhere!"

"Not a chance Tommy. You're taking the busses." He scoffs.

"Alright then. Bye Wil!" I head to the entrance where Tubbo is waiting for me.

"What took you so long big man?"

"Oh Wilbur was explaining that we're moving hotels for safety reasons and we are all going to stay together for a few more weeks."

"Ah okay then. Where should we head first!"

——————————————-
Words-1112
Hello everyone. I got my haircut and its so bad and I have school pictures tomorrow and get my schedule. As always if there is anything i can improve on let me know and have a good day night or afternoon! Love you all <33. And drink some water and eat something!