fifteen

A/N sorry for not updating in a while. I'll try to update every time I get a chance. Once again I'm very sorry.

//cursing//kidnapping//death threats//gun mention//

~~~~~Tommys POV~~~~~

"TUBBO WHERE ARE YOU?!" I walk around screaming his name. "TUBBO THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I get a notification on my phone. "Of course! Why didn't I think of calling him. I'm so stupid!" I open my phone and open Tubbos contact. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Oh well hello Tommy!" An unexpected voice answers.

"Where the fuck is Tubbo?!" I yell through the phone.

"Well as you may know I have him right now. And if you want him back you have to come get him," They respond.

"I'm not playing your games. I'm going to get Tubbo back no matter what," I tell them.

"Well I'll send you where we're at and you have exactly 2 hours to make up your mind at get him."

"Make up my mind about what?" I ask them.

"I either get to have you or Tubbo. I know you wouldn't want your best friend to loose his life but, you wouldn't want to loose yours either. So who are you going yo choose? Yourself, or your best friend?" I stay quiet with no answer. "Well then I'll see you soon bye Tommy!" They then hang up and send me their location.

"Tommy who were you on the phone with?" Dream asks me nervously.

"They have Tubbo. He-he has him."

"Tommy what do you mean someone has him? Who has him?" Ranboo asks me.

"Techno. He got Tubbo. BUT HOW? WHEN DID HE GET HIM?" I fall to my knees in shock. Everything I just got told by this man all hit me at once.

"Tommy what did he tell you? You have to talk to us please we have to help him," Sapnap sits on the ground trying to comfort me. "Can I please see your phone?" He asks. I unlock my phone and hand it to him. "Is this there location?" He asks me showing me the screen. I answer him with a nod. "Tommy is there anything else you know about it?"

"He said that it's either me or Tubbo."

"What do you mean by that?"

"If we want Tubbo back, we have to give him me."

"Or we can just call the cops since we have their location," Ranboo chimes in.

"Ya I agree with Ranboo. That way no one dies and that jerk can get arrested," Dream concurs.

"Ya that's probably our best bet. I'll call them send them the address and we can head over there with them," Sapnap informs us. I sit, still in shock. Sapnap walks to a part of the mall that has less people so he can make the call.

"Tommy how about we go to the food court and get a little snack. It'll help distract and you haven't eaten anything yet," Ranboo suggest holding out his hand so he can help me up. I grab his hand and pull myself up.

"Ya that would be fine. Dream can you come get us once you have an update?" I ask him.

"Ya of course don't worry. I'll let you know if anything happens."

"Thanks." Me and Ranboo start heading to the food court slowly.

"So what do you want to eat? You don't have to eat anything you can just get a drink but I recommend you at least have a little food," Ranboo says to me.

"I don't know. I'm still worried about Tubbo. I might just get a soda or something I don't feel like eating."

"Alright that's fine."

"Why aren't you worried? You're acting like everything is fine right now when it's not. Our best friend just got kidnapped and you're acting like it's nothing."

"Well I am very worried but I know everything will be fine. It always is and Tubbo's strong he can deal with whatever happens to him."

~~~~~Tubbos POV~~~~~

"So Techno why are you do this exactly? I mean out of all the kids you choose to kidnap you choose me? I'm the last person you would want to kidnap," I start.

"Tubbo shut up or I'll kill you. And you know I'm not joking!" He snaps at me.

"Sorry. Where even are we?"

"We're about 40 minutes away from the mall. Look around. We're in an abandoned city so there's no one around for miles so don't try running off."

"Why would I run off? Should I be scared? Well I'm not really scared if we're being honest big man. Are you scared?"

"Tubbo shut it!" He reties the rope around my wrist and puts tape over my mouth. "There now I shouldn't here a single word from you." He gets up and starts rummaging through the trunk of his car which is parked a couple of feet away.

"So Techno what do you even want with me?" I ask him.

"HOW DID YOU GET THE TAPE OFF?!"

"I kept licking it till it fell off. Now answer my question!"

"You are the worst person i've ever kidnapped."

"You've kidnapped other people?! Damn you need a therapist or something. Hand over my phone I'll call Captain Puffy she'll give you therapy."

"Tubbo I don't need therapy. Now can you please shut up? I'm getting a headache from you."

"Can you actually kill me? How would you even do that I see no weapons or anything. You have to work better on threatening people." I look over at Techno and see a pistol in his hand.

"This is how I can kill you," He says holding up the pistol.

"Oh wow that's definitely a gun. You know how you used to say you care for me? Well I would feel more comfortable if you put the gun away-" I feel metal press against my head.

"Not another word or you will die Tubbo! I'm not scared of killing you and you know that!" He yells at me. "Now, are you going to stop talking?" I give a small nod. "Good. Now we just wait here for your friends and see if they're actually going to save you." He take the gun off my head and I let out a breathe if didn't know I was holding. I glare at him trying to give him a message. "Stop looking at me like that," He says clearly uncomfortable. "You wanna say something?" I continue to stare right into his eyes. "Fine! You can say something you get a pass."

"Techno whatever you do. DO NOT KILL TOMMY! If you lay even one hand on him I swear to god that will be the LAST thing you do," I threaten.

——————————————————
words-1122