Chapter 11. Who are you?

Hello readers OvO! Apologies for the short chapter and the late update but school is keeping me busy again :/  I dedicate this chapter to jcimpelido for the positive feedback ^^.  But anyways, enjoy!

-LivingDeadSoul

——————————-

I woke up to the sound of birds as they happily chirped. That must mean that the weather had cleared up. I felt the warm sun shine on my face and decided to just lay there for a few more seconds. I slowly opened my eyes staring at the ceiling till I saw something in the corner of my eyes. I sat up and directly met with light blue, silver/gray eyes. ''What the!?" I yelled as I backed away a little against the head piece of the bed. ''Good morning to you too.'' Spoke the most sexy voice I had ever heard.

In the corner of my room stood a guy leaned against the wall with one leg over the other. He had jet black hair that fell over his right eye with the tips of it in dark blue. There were dark circles under his moon colored eyes as if he hadn't slept for days and 2 black piecing rings in his bottom lip as snakebites.

 The only things he was wearing were black jeans with silver chains on them, black converse and a weird dark blue collar with studs on it. It looked a bit like a dog collar it even had a little pendant but I couldn't see what was on it from here.  He had no shirt on what showed his muscled chest and arms. If you would ask me I would say that this guy was hot but how dared this stranger come in my room uninvited, let alone my house as if he owned the place? He stared out of his eyes at me with a small smile.

 "Who the fuck are you?!" I yelled at him. He closed his eyes for a second and opened them as a smirk crept on his face.  I could swear, that smirk made a tremble run up my spine as he showed his sharp pearly whites."Your worst nightmares." He said in a deep husky voice. ''I'm not playing around. Who are you? And what are you doing in my room!'' He moved his thump over his lower lip as a smug grin formed on them. ''I've been called by many names. It's hard to just pick one.''  ''I'm serious dude, get out of my house or I'll call the cops on you!'' I  threatened while picking my phone of my nightstand. He chuckled ''You can't get rid of me that easily, you did this to yourself remember?'' ''What do you mean?'' I asked confused. ''You're the one who sacrificed the blood right?'' Sacrificed the blood..? And then it hit me.

I was the one who sacrificed the blood at Nova's when we tried to call up a demon. But... how could this stranger possibly know and what had it to do with this anyway? I was silence for a moment not sure what to say. Then all of a sudden he started walking to me and grabbed my left wrist. I tried to pull my arm back but he had an Iron grip on it. ''Let go of me!'' I yelled at him. ''Shhh, we don't want anyone to hear you, now do we?'' He placed his other hand over my mouth making me unable to scream. I tried to pull his hand of off my mouth with my right hand but he pinned me down on the bed making me drop my phone on it. He bit in the bandage on my left hand and removed it with his teeth looking at the cut and observing it. His face came closer and he started to lick the wound on my hand. I tried to struggle harder and yell at him to stop but I could barley move and my screams just turned into muffles. This guy was way stronger than me. He stopped licking and removed his hand from my mouth, stood up and released me. I sat up immediately looking at my hand. I was shocked to see that there was no longer a cut on it. It was as if there had never even been one in the first place.

This was impossible. ''Was it that hard to sit still for a moment?'' He said. I was still looking shocked at my cut free hand. ''What are you?''

—————————-

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it! >3<