Chapter 27. Tomorrow

'sup, ;u;! GUESS WOT? I'm going to Ireland tomorrow ;D Got my bags packed and gunnah go and visit mah sister with my other sister.. :3 WOOT!! Here have this chapter before I go n_n'' I won't be away for long but it does mean that I can't write more while I'm gone since I won't be bringing my laptop with me..which means the next chapter will probably come later than normal :/ hmm ohwell~ Have fun reading! OH AND chapter dedication goes to tsubakiuchia thanks for the many votes n_n

Picture of Devis on the right, Just imagine him with green eyes.------->

-LDS

------------------------------------------------------------------

“How about we do something else?’’  I suggested. “Like what?’’ He replied. “We could play some X-Box games?’’ “X what? He said in confusion.  I took my 2 controllers from next to my game console and passed one to Tyler. He sat up and  looked at it with confusion. “What is this?’’I took place next to him on the bed. “A controller.’’

I selected the game  mortal kombat and showed him all the controls. He quickly understood all of them and we started playing.

I can hardly believe it myself but he beat me. Ian has never beat me in this game before how can he in the freaking first try? Beginners luck, I told myself. “I demand a rematch.’’ I said fake pouting. “As you wish.’’ He said while grinning. Needless to say, he kept on winning. “How are you doing this?” “How am I doing what?’’  “How do you keep on winning? You must be cheating somehow.” I said joking.  “I’m not.” He said with a smirk. I playfully tackled him.

“Surrender your secrets!” He landed on his back with me falling on top of him.“I have nothing to hide.’’ He said.  Then I remembered something. I quickly moved so I no longer leaned on him. “Shit, sorry I forgot about your chest wounds.’’ “You’re not hurting me.’’ He said as he placed his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest again. A small blush made its way on my cheeks. Where did I put myself into.. I almost forgot that this was Tyler I was playing video games with..

“Devis! Supper is ready!” I heard my dad call downstairs. He must have come home in the main time. “Uh, okay!’’ I called back. Hell yeah, saved by the food. I tried to pry myself out of Tyler’s grasp but he wouldn’t let go. “Could you.. let me go? I have to eat.’’ “What If I don’t want to?’’ He whispered in my ear. My face heated up. “Than..than I’ll order you..!’’ His grip on me tightened. “What if I don’t obey. ‘’ He looked in my eyes for a moment with an expressionless face. “T-tyler...’’ He chuckled before slowly letting  go of me. I  got of off him and quickly walked out of my room.

When I arrived downstairs I greeted my father. “H-hey dad, where’s mom?” “She called that she’ll be overworking tonight.’’ “Oh, I see. Does that mean you  cooked?’’ I asked. “It does in fact.’’ He replied going to the kitchen and coming back with a pot of pasta. He scooped it up onto the 2 plates for both of us that were already server on the table. It surprised me that it looked like actually food. “Since when did you learn how to cook?’’ I asked as I took place at the table. “I fetched myself one of your mother’s cook books. Pasta seemed the easiest to make.’’ My father said as he also took place.

 I pricked some of the pasta pieces on my fork and took a bite. It was a bit too salt but it was okay for his first time. “It’s.. edible.’’ I said with a small smile. He smiled back. I could notice that he was actually trying to have a conversation today. “I’m not such a disaster in cooking as your mother says after all, huh?’’ “Sure, dad.’’ I replied munching on some more pasta. “So.. how was your day at school?’’ I shrugged. “Nothing really interesting happened. How about work?’’ “About the same.’’ He took some pasta in his mouth.

“Tomorrow Amy will come, are you exited to see her?’’He said in-between munches. “Yeah sure. It’ll will be fun to see her again.’’ I replied. “Your mother told me that she’ll have to go to yet another school since she’s coming here.’’ “That must suck, going from school to school only to go to another school again.’’ “yes, but there is just no other way, son. Her school is way too far from our house.’’

------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!