Chapter 25. Eyes on my back.

HEYYYYYY ;o;!! I have awesome news...I'm going to Ireland WUUTTT??? Yup. :3 Gonna visit my sister n_n! Anyways have a new chapter! by the way, I allready asked WhatHaveYouDone this but here's a question to you readers, who is your favourite charachter? ;3 

(btw picture of Ian on the right----->)

-LivingDeadSoul

--------------------------------

Luke seemed a bit weird to me but he’s probably very nice, I thought to myself as I took my jacked out of my locker and did it on. I looked in my locker at the witchcraft book Nova gave me almost forgetting about it and placed it into my backpack before closing my locker door and leaving the school halls. I was planning on listening to music on my phone while going home until I realized I forgot my earphones. Too bad..

 I started walking on the walkway along the road with my hands in my pockets. On my way home I have to go troughs a few alleys and worse parts of down, though I prefer not to go through them, they are the shortest way. I made a turn into and alley, walking in the shadows of the buildings in a fast yet not all too fast pace. I wouldn’t say that I’m scared to go through them though I certainly dislike them.

All of a sudden I felt as if someone or something was watching me. You know that feeling of eyes on your back or if someone is looking over your shoulder. I looked behind me a few times and around me but I saw no one at all. Perhaps I was just making myself paranoia. I think everyone has that once in a while, when you think too much about something following you and eventually you start to believe it yourself. I decided to just keep on walking until I heard something fall on the ground behind me.

 I stopped in track and quickly turned around releasing the breath I was holding as I saw a cat jump of a fallen over trashcan, a stray I assumed as it wasn’t wearing any collar. I mentally face palmed myself. Did I work myself up for just a cat? I chook those thoughts away and kept on walking just wanting to get home, the earlier the better.

As I arrived home, it was silence. I expected Tyler not to be home since I said he could go out now so I was surprised to find him in my room anyway. He was laying on my bed looking into something. “Hey.’’ I said. He looked up from whatever he was looking at for a moment and said Hey back. I placed my bag pack on top of my desk. Now that I was closer I saw that Tyler was actually holding my sketchbook. “Where’d you find that?’’ I asked. “On your desk between your books.’’ He replied flipping over another page of the book as he sat up. 

“I didn’t know you could draw? This one is my favorite.’’ He turned the sketch book around showing me the drawing I made just recently at art class, the one with the wolf. “Uh, thanks.’’ I said considering that a complement. He turned the book around again staring at it for a few more seconds. “What were you thinking about while drawing this?’’ “..Nothing really, the idea just came out of nowhere.’’ I said never admitting that I was thinking about him while drawing it. “I see. Got the book?’’He stood up from my bed and closed the sketch book. “What?’’ I asked as he walked over to me as I was still standing next to my desk.

He placed my sketchbook back between a few books where I would have guessed it exactly lay and turned to face me.“The witchcraft book, you got it?’’ He held his hand out to me. “Oh, yes, yes of course.” I said rumbling through my backpack looking for the book. “Here it is.’’ I handed it to him. He took it and opened it flipping through a few pages. “It’s in pretty good condition for its age.’’  “How old do you think it is?’’ I asked curious. “A couple of thousand years I assume.’’ He stated with a rather bored expression. “Are you serious?’’ I asked in disbelieve. “I am.’’ My eyes widened.“I’m surprised it didn’t fall apart yet..’’ He closed the book and pushed it into my chest making me automatically hold on to it before it fell. “I want you to read this.” “What… all of it?’’  “Exactly.’’  “Ughh, great more reading work to do.’’ I whined.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!