Chapter 18. 6 weeks ago.

Well, hi there readers how are you doing? ;3 I HAVE SUM GUD NEWZ Here have a new chapter of 'Demon's soul' *throws it at your face* n_n! That was the good news.. Anyway enjoy :D!

-LDS

-----------------------------

I ended up on sketching the front few of a wolf face with silver moon colored eyes that would stare at you. The background allot of a dark blue with other variants of blue and silver mixed as a sky. I was kind of happy with the results and was wondering what Matt had made. I looked over at the paper in front of him and saw the colors red, orange, yellow and purple over it. The red, orange and yellow looked like a sort of fire that that was scattered over the paper while in-between there was something with a dark purple shadow. It was strangely beautiful but it gave me a kind of eerie feeling.

“That drawing you made, it’s beautiful.’’ Matt shocked up by my remark. He was probably to lost in thoughts. “T-thank you.’’ He stuttered looking at it. “What’s been keeping your mind busy that it made you draw this?’’ “I’d rather not talk about it actually…’’ He said avoiding my eyes. “Are you sure?’’ “…You’d probably won’t believe me anyway if I told you.’’ “Of course I will.’’ I assured him. He was silence for a short moment before replying. “…Do you remember 6 weeks ago when my mother past away in that fire?’’ “..yeah I do.’’

I remembered it, everyone was talking about it in school about how the family Caywood’s house burned down with only Matt surviving. His father was unharmed as he wasn’t home that night though Matt had held a burn wound on his right leg from it. It healed pretty good though he still has a slight scar from it. He now lives temporally at his aunt’s house together with his father as they are still looking for a house.

“Well.. the fireman said it was probably because we had forgotten to plug out some adapter but..I don’t think so.’’ “What do you mean?’’  Luckily art class was always kind of noisy because of everyone talking so no one would be paying attention to our talk. “What I mean is..I think..I think my mother did it. I think she lit the fire.’’  My eyes widened in shock. “Why would you think that?’’ “My mother was acting strange at least a week before it all happened. She would forget random things like: she had bought a vase and later she would ask me or my dad who bought it and why it was in our house.

She would get randomly angry and change her mind about things everyone had agreed about long before. And here eyes..from the normal blue they were they sometimes had a purple shine. My father didn’t seem to notice but I did. The night before it all happened she went to my room and just stood there in the door opening looking at me. When I asked her what was wrong she said ‘You know I love you right?’ I replied with ‘Of course I do.’ And then she just left. The next night when it happened I was sitting in my room watching tv, I smelled some burned smell from downstairs and went to take a look… What I found was that the whole living room was on fire and it was spreading fast.

I tried to find my mom to get the hell out.. I found her in the kitchen..she was crying and covered in ..purple flames. I didn’t know what to do..as I saw her getting burned alive..though it didn’t seem to bother her..she walked over to me and I backed up scared. I tripped and got stuck with my right leg under the burning debris as a pillar fell from the ceiling. My mother came closer as I tried to get loose. She yelled at me to get out in a demonic kind of voice though I could still hear a trace of her that said it while trying to break free. As I finally came loose that was exactly what I did. I just made it in time out of the house while I was limping with my burned leg. I don’t know what had happened to her but I think she was possessed.. by a demon or something and he made her do it.’’

Matt chuckled with a sad smile.“I know you would think what I’m saying is crazy since you said you didn’t believe in this kind of things but this is what happened.’’ I was amazed by his story. “Matt I…I don’t think you’re crazy, I would never. Though I once said I didn’t believe in this kind of things, I believe you.’’ Matt lightly smiled at me. “Here.’’ He said as he held his drawing out to me. “What?” “I never talked about this to anyone and the talk made me feel slightly better so here, you can have this.’’ I excepted the drawing with a small smile. “Thanks.’’

The day went on fast and since  Ian couldn’t give me a ride home because of his Rugby training I was doomed to walk home. I stood by my locker picking my jacket out of it and putting it on until I heard a bunch of giggling familiar voices I hadn’t heard all day. I slammed my locker closed and walked away trying to avoid them but was stopped as suddenly 2 girls stood in front of me.“

---------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!