Chapter 29. Fortune awaits.

BRO's I'm back :D, okay long story short lots of stuff happened and I finally feel a little better n_n though It's my exam year what gives me less time to write here is another update!

Picture of Wyatt on the right------------->

-LDS

---------------------------------

As I made made my way downstairs I was greeted by my mother who was looking into the kitchen closet . "Good morning, honey.'' She said with her motherly voice. I glanced at the clock seeing it was half past 11. "Morning.'' I replied back going to the fridge to get myself some yogurt. I opened the fridge door picked the familiar pink labeled yogurt and got myself a spoon before I took place at the kitchen table.

"Devis, I have to go pick up Amy in a few minutes. Would you be a sweetheart and do some grocery shopping for me?'' "Oh yeah, Amy was going to come today.'' I almost forgot, I mentally face palmed myself.  "I already made a list of what you have to buy." "Sure, mom.''I replied. "Ah thanks sweetie!'' She placed a small note in front of me scribbled full with a few things such as egg, milk and bread together with some money.

"Your dads at the bank, he should be back in an hour or so.'' "See you soon.'' She gave me a kiss on the cheek before she went to take her purse of the couch. "Mom!'' I whined out of embarrassment as I wiped my cheek. She only replied with a soft smile before she disappeared out of the door. "Bye!'' I screamed after her hoping she'd still hear it.  

Mom's out to pick up Amy and dad's at the bank which meant I'd have to go walking since my parents had both taken their cars. I finished my yogurt and slipped the note and money into my dark blue jeans pocket before leaving to the store.

Walking through the store isle, passed the many products they sold I scanned  for the particular things writing on the little paper in my left hand and a shopping basked in my right. The store was pretty crowded as most people apparently did their shopping on Saturdays. I had already found most of the things written on it and only had yet to find the milk and eggs, luckily they were in the same isle.

I turned around heading to the dairy isle but bumped into someone. I did a step back ready to apologize to whoever I bumped into but was met with hazel eyes that started sparkling as soon as they recognized me. A big smile formed on the face of the ginger haired underdog of the schools rugby team. "Hey Devis! what are you doing here?" "Uh..shopping.'' I said as I held up the shopping basked for a moment. "Oh, right of course, haha.'' "What about you?''I asked back jokingly. "About the same, my stepbrother is having a party so he asked me to buy some stuff.'' "I see.'' "How about we shop together?'' He asked with a smile.

"Sure.'' I replied shrugging with a small smile.

 After we found everything we needed we payed  at the checkout.

 We walked along side each other as we left the store. "By the way, I didn't know you had a stepbrother? Then again I don't really know much about you..'' "Haha that's okay, I didn't expect you to know of my existence in the first place.'' He laughed off with a sad smile. "What do you mean?" "I mean you were such a great player and I'm just the 'newbie of the team who can't do anything right.' Couch said it himself.'' "You can't be that bad or they would have never taken you into the team in the first place, right?'' I said trying to cheer him up.

"I heard they weren't even planning on taking me into the team when I did audition but they had to because of my dad.'' "Your dad?''I asked confused.  "Principle Adams, My dad's the head of the school.'' Then it hit me. I already thought that name sounded familiar. "But you guys look nothing alike?'' "Yeah, I got my hair color from my mother.'' He said sadly looking at the ground as he walked. "Well don't worry about rugby, If you want I'll teach you some things I know.'' "Really?'' He said looking at me with that bright smile again. "Really.'' I verified.

He looked in front of him again and I swear I could see pure happiness in his eyes. Suddenly they widened ."Hey look at that.'' He pointed in front of him. I looked at the way he pointed and my eyes fell on this little tent made out of different kind of colored cloth. I looked at the little sign that stood outside of it reading 'Free fortune telling.' "A fortune teller?'' I asked as I looked at Luke. "Let's do it.'' He said with joy. "Uh, I don't really believe in that kind of stuff.'' I said honestly. "It's free, so even if it's fake we have nothing to lose anyway." He had a point. I sighted "Sure, why not.'' Before I knew it he grabbed my hand and led me to the tent. 

----------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!