Chapter 20. Where are you?

Hey readers guess wot? EARLY FREAKING UPDATE WOOT WOOT~! I thought I should surprise you guys a bit ;w; So here have a new chapter. 

-LivingDeadSoul

--------------------------

The next day something was different, something was wrong I could feel it.

There was this strange gloomy feeling in the air though no one seemed to notice it. Something or rather someone was missing. As it was lunch break I met up with Ian and Nova. I was surprised as Matt wasn’t there. We were sitting at our usual table. “Hey Nova.’’ I greeted her. “Hey.’’ She said with a small smile that quickly disappeared compared to her usual hyperactive-ness as she sat down at the table. “Matt isn’t with you?’’ Ian asked raising a brow.

“No, he hasn’t showed up at the first 4 lessons and he doesn’t pick up when I call him or send him messages.’’ She replied. “Perhaps he’s sick and his phone is turned off?’’ Ian said shrugging. “Perhaps..’’ I said wanting to believe it. “yea probably.’’ Nova replied with a chuckle.

The day went on without Matt. I thought about calling him later myself even though Nova said he didn’t pick up, it was worth trying. The last bell rang dismissing us from school. I picked my cell phone out of my pocket dialing Matt’s number while I walked to the lockers where I would meet up with Ian. I held my cell phone against my ear waiting for any sign of Matt. Beep..beep..beep “The number you dialed cannot be reached or is-” I hung up placing my cell phone back in my pocket. No answer..

 I reached the lockers and saw Ian already waiting for me. “Hey’’ I waived to him. “There you are.’’ He said with a smile. I returned the smile for a short moment and opened my locker picking my jacket out of it and putting it on.

The sky was filled with dark clouds on the ride home. It would probably rain sooner or later. Ian told me about his rugby training the day before, about how they pranked some guy. “Seriously you should have been there, if you saw his face you would have died of laughter!’’ Ian said half snickering. It made me chuckle as he mimicked the face that guy would probably have had at that moment. Ian stopped in front of my house. “Where here. By the way the team is getting allot better though we would be even greater if you were still with us, I miss you dude.’’ He said pouting. “I’m happy for the team though I just..I couldn’t feel comfortable that’s why I stopped.’’

An arm flew around my neck. “It’s okay unicorn I understand.’’ Ian said half laughing while he ruffled my hair “Iannn, stop it!’’ I said chuckling hearing the familiar nick name. He released my head from under his arm pit. “There’ll be a game between the Wolfs and the Bears. Wanna come and cheer for your favorite Fly-half?’’ He said with a grin on his face.

(A/N: I don’t know anything about rugby..I life in the Netherlands here we play soccer.. So, I actually had to look this up. Apparently a Fly-half in Rugby is sort of equal to a Quarterback in American football.)

“When is it?’’ “I don’t know yet but it will be soon. I’ll keep you updated on the info.’’ He replied. “Sure I’ll come.’’ I smiled back before leaving his car. “See ya.’’ “Later.’’ He replied before driving away. I walked up my drive way unlocking the door before entering it. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my back pack. “Welcome home honey.’’ I heard the soft voice of my mother coming from the kitchen as I walked into the living room. My mom works as a nurse but her shift time changes every week so I never really know when she’s home after I return from school.

“How was school?’’ She asked as she came out of the kitchen. Her hands in oven gloves as she held a pie chard. “School was school.., I don’t know what more to say. Hey is that a pie?’’ She smiled at me as she showed the pie. “I made apple pie, you like that flavor right?’’ “I sure do.’’ I said smiling back. “You can have a slice when it’s cooled down.’’ She replied as she placed the pie chard on top of a coaster on the table. “Okay, I’m going to my room.’’ “Okay honey.’’

As I entered my room I was surprised that it was Demon free. “Tyler?’’ I called out. No reply. I looked around my room in all the places that he could possibly be hiding in. My closet, under my bed in my bathroom, in other rooms but he wasn’t in any of those places. He was gone, not a trace of him ever being here. I took place on the side of my bed. An instant feeling of worry hit me as I couldn’t find him. “Tyler, I’m not playing around.” Again no reply.  I let myself fall on my back into my bed.

Where the hell was is he? What if something happened to him? He’s a demon for god sake he’ll be fine on his own, I’m just overreacting. I sighted brushing a hand trough my hair. Why do I care so much in the first place it’s not like he would care about me, would he? I stood up walking to my desk taking place behind it. “At least I’ll have some time to make that book report now.’’

 --------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!