Chapter 13. Amy is going to come?

Hello my lovely readers ;7;! And here is a new chapter of ''Demon's soul''. I hope you all like it though nothing really interesting happens in this chapter ^^'' But it had to be written hadn't it? Just to let you guys know about the new character that will come in this story. Anyways Have fun reading!

-LivingDeadSoul

——————————————————-

''Devis!'' I heard my mom's voice call followed by steps from the stairs as they became louder as she came closer to my room. "Fuck, my mom!'' I yelled panicking over where I should hide the hot-half naked-demon-dude from my mom. ''Your what?'' He said clearly confused of what I said. I quickly stood up from my bed running over to my big closet and pulling it open not hesitating once as I pushed him in. ''Wha-"  I cut him off by closing the closet door on him. ''Please, please just be quiet till I say you can come out!'' I pleaded at him through the door crack. Before I knew it the door of my room swung open revealing my mom.

She had her brown reddish hair tied in a messy bun. ''Devis- Ah you're awake already, good morning. Are you coming downstairs to have breakfast with your father and me?''She spoke as she looked in my eyes with her bright golden brown ones. ''Sure, I'll come in a minute.'' I replied hastily. ''Okay honey. Oh and the electricity works again. See you downstairs.'' She smiled at me as she left my room and closed the door behind her. I let out a sight of relieve. I stepped away from the closet opening the door.

 ''Uh..you can come out now.'' I said hoping he wouldn't be too angry at me. ''What was that for!?'' He said irritated glaring at me. I held my hands up in defense. ''I'm sorry I had to! What will my mom  think if she comes in my room and sees some half naked stranger?'' I asked him hoping he would show some understanding. But what else can you expect from a demon? ''Don't act as if you don't like it.'' He sent me a playful wink. I looked away in embarrassment as I felt my cheeks lightly heat up. ''I'm going downstairs to have breakfast, please stay in my room as long as I'm gone and don't let my parents see you. I don't think I'm able to explain my religious parents why there is a demon in my room.'' I replied changing the subject quickly. ''I'll see you later.'' I said as I left not giving him time to reply if he even wanted to.

I walked down the stairs in my dark blue sport shorts and plain white T-shirt where I changed into last night before going to bed. As I entered the living room I was greeted by the delicious smell of French toast. My father was reading the newspaper while he sat at the dining table drinking some coffee. As he saw me entering the living room he folded his newspaper up and placed it at the edge of the table. ''Good morning, Devis.'' He said with a fatherly smile. I gave him a small smile back as I replied. ''Morning, dad.'' My mother just came walking out of the kitchen with 3 plates full of that French goodness. I took place at the dining table and she placed one of the plates in front of me. ''Thanks mom.'' I said as I lightly smiled at her as she took place next to my father at the table.

We didn't always do this, have breakfast together and all in the weekend. There usually had to be something that they wanted to tell me or there was something they had to discuss so I was expecting something. ''You're welcome honey.'' My mother smiled at me and placed one of the other plates in front of my father and the other in front of herself

''Had a good night of rest, son?'' My father said after taking a bite of toast. ''It was okay I suppose.'' I said not really paying much attention. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that, that demon could walk into the living room any moment if he pleased to. I told him to stay in my room but like he said he didn't take orders so who said he would listen to me. I just had to trust him that he would.. ''Devis, your mother and I need to tell you something.'' My father spoke. ''What is it?'' I took a bite out of the French toast.

''Do you remember your aunt, Kathryn?'' My mother asked. I nodded letting out a little hum as I chewed. "Well she has to go on a business trip to Germany. And she can't take her daughter with her. Since Robert and she split up she just doesn't know where she has to put Amy and she can't leave that poor 8 year old girl alone can she. So I told her that it's okay and that we could take her in for as long as she's gone.'' My mother said. "Amy is going to come here? When?''  

————————————————————————

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it! <3