Chapter 46. If that's your order.

Hey guys I think I finally got the end figured out so expect this story to end in a few chapters, this is more of a filler chapter I guess? Though I still hope you like it. I got some good news, I finally came out to my friends from school, after like 1 and a half year. They took it quite well, and I'm on a waiting list for gender therapy and stuff, so I guess that's going somewhere at least?  

I hope you all like it~

-LivingDeadSoul

------------------------------------------------------------

'You won't even notice I'm here' he said. 'Don't worry about it' he said. I didn't really know what to expect when he said that but it wasn't this. I had tried to wake him up in the morning expecting him to just walk to school with me but he rolled over saying he'd be there later.

And thus I went to school without him. Sometimes glancing around to see if I'd notice him somewhere but till now there was no sight of the demon. I was currently walking behind Matt and Nova in the hallway as Nova was complaining about her bad grade for her book report that we had to hand in a few days ago. Don't get me wrong she loves to read but only things she is interested in and this book was ''boring as hell" I quote from her.

My grade wasn't the best either, but it was sufficient which was good enough for me. Matt was gently reprimanding Nova about how she should have actually finished reading the book instead of looking for excerpts on the internet like Ian did. Speaking of Ian, we were looking for him at the moment. He was probably already in the canteen so we were on our way there when I was suddenly pulled by my arm into the guy's bathroom.

I let out a small yelp when I collided into something firm with my back and was silenced by a hand over my mouth. A surge of fear ran trough me as I remembered yesterday, and I struggled in my captors grasp. If this was another demon I was screwed, but I could at least try to get away. I bit down hard into their hand trying to get them to let go, and heard a silent curse as my captor removed their hand from my mouth as result.

"Shhh, calm down Devis." I heard in a familiar voice and stilled in their grasp. "Ian?" He let me go and I turned around to face him, and his yellow/brown eyes met mine. He was wearing some denim jeans which were light washed, and ripped at some places, a plain black hoodie with his black and red Nikes, and a dark blue scarf that he wasn't wearing this morning. His short dark brown hair was tousled like normally, and he hummed in reply as he looked at me with a smirk."What the hell man? You scared me there for a second. What happened to a normal Hi or Hello?''

"Yes I noticed, if the bite did not give that away. I didn't know you could be so rough, Devis." he said chuckling as he looked at the hand I had bitten, and flexed his fingers.

"Whatever man." I shook my head. "By the way, what's up with the scarf?'' I questioned him. Was he getting sick?

He shrugged looking down at it before meeting my eyes again. "I felt like wearing it."

''Ah Alright. Well, Matt, Nova and I were looking for you. We were on our way to the canteen before you pulled me in here." I stated pointing to the door. "They probably noticed me being gone by now as well so we should meet up with them before they start a search party." I said before I started walking to the door. I was stopped by Ian grabbing me by my arm and pulling me back, pinning me against the bathroom wall.

"W-what the fuck Ian? What's up with you." I said, my eyebrows furrowing together in confusion as I lightly tried to push him away. He slowly came closer with his face and I felt a cold sweat creep down my back.

"Hey, Hey, I-Ian, stop, this isn't like you. I said stop!"

Shoving rougher at his shoulder and neck I misplaced the scarf in my action revealing a collar around his neck, but not just any collar. It had a pendant on it with a pentagram and it looked strangely similar to Tyler's or should I say exactly similar.

"What the fuck Tyler!" I said raising my voice as I shoved some distance between us. I heard him laughing lightly, and I frowned up at him. "What was all of that for?" His laughing subsided and he smiled lovingly down at me.

"Sorry, sorry. It was a test to see how careful you were, kid."

"What do you mean?" I huffed.

"What if I was some other demon, out to get you and had taken your friend's form? It certainly wouldn't have ended well."

"Well aren't you here to protect me from those?" I stated crossing my arms.

"Hmm you are right but I cannot be around you every minute of the day, even though I'd want to."

Tyler leaned down placing a apologetic kiss on my forehead, and I blushed lightly. "Can you please not do that while you look like my friend. It's weird." I said pouting

"Ah, I had almost forgotten." he said before his features turned back to his original self. His black, short, disheveled hair with a blue shine to it like raven feathers, pushed to the side of his face. His shining eyes a mixture of the lightest blue and gray, sharp jaw line and nice cheekbones. His outfit had turned to some black skinny jeans with his black all-stars and a dark blue hoodie.

''Better?'' he said staring down at me with half lidded eyes.

''Better.'' I repeated as I leaned up to give him a kiss on his lips, before I pulled away I took one of his snake bites between my teeth and lightly tugged at it before letting go.

"I also just wanted to tease you a bit, It is quite boring here.'' He admitted still leaning close to me. I frowned in light annoyance and gave him a shove at his shoulder. ''You're an ass.''

''I'm your ass.'' he said nuzzling into my neck.

His action tickled and it almost made me giggle, but I tried to hold it in not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

''Where were you all day anyway?'' I said pouting lightly.

"A bit here and there.'' he answered vaguely as he wrapped his arms lousily around my hips.

''Hopefully not looking like Ian all day or did you?'' I said raising a brow at him.

''No, I only changed just now.''

''I see, by the way you never told me you could freaking shape shift? What's up with that?''

He gave me an impish grin before replying. ''You never asked. But if you must know, I can, except my collar will always show.''

I hummed in reply looking at the collar adorning his neck. ''So that's why you wore the scarf?''

''Precisely.''

I hooked a finger underneath it giving it a rough tug, pulling his face closer to mine in the process. ''Don't do that again.'' I whispered against his lips as I gave him a slight glare.

He chuckled whispering ''If that's your order.'' before closing the distance between our lips.

-------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!

Have a nice day~