Chapter 44. When the sun is out.

Woah, hey readers. It has been half a year, I never meant for it to take this long damn..but I am back. Allot of stuff has happened, allot of bad stuff but also some good, but a new year has started and I wish you all the best. I'm not sure how many chapters there are left to this story but I don't think much. I honestly thought about ending it here but I still had a few ideas I wanted to write so please let me know if you'd like more. I wonder how many people sticked around after so long haha, but if you did I really appreciate it. I hope you like this new chapter, 

enjoy~

-LivingDeadSoul

---------------------------------

Tyler's POV:

Sitting on the ground in that same white painted room again, leaning with my back against her bed side this time, I watched as Devis's little niece, Amy, reenacted some kind of scene between her Barbie dolls. Devis had left this morning to school blushing every time we locked eyes as he complained about the hickies I left on him. I snickered thinking about how he wasn't complaining yesterday. Seeing movement in the corner of my eyes my attention was back to the little girl as she grabbed another doll from her pink suitcase. Today she was wearing a red dress with her long dark brown hair in 2 braids, a red bow hair tie on either end of her braids.

In both of her tiny hands she was holding a Barbie now. In her left a Barbie with long, blond, curly hair in a red dress, and in her right, the one she just grabbed, with shoulder length, wavy brown hair in a lilac dress. Skidding towards me on the floor she sat on her calves, looking up to me with her blue/brown eyes, and held the 2 dolls out to me. ''This is Rosy,'' She stated, handing me the one in her left, and then the right. ''and this is Lyla. She is my favorite!'' Holding both dolls in my hands I gave them an once over. "Why is she your favorite?'' I asked looking at the brown haired Barbie again. ''I like her hair!'' She replied with a bright smile. ''Do you?'' ''Yes! I want my hair to be just like her, but my mommy says it's prettier when it's long.'' I frowned slightly as her smile faded. ''It is your hair, you can do with it whatever you want, kiddo'' ''Can I really?'' She said looking up into my eyes. ''Ofcourse.'' I bend forward so I was at the same eye height as her. ''If it's worth anything , I think that short hair would look nice on you.'' ''Nice?'' ''Yes.'' I responded with a smile as I returned her dolls to her.

Her eyes seemed to light up as she softly giggled holding the dolls to her chest. ''Why don't you tell me more about your dolls?'' ''Hmm Rosy loves Roses, and Lyla loves Violets, those are their favorite flowers. Mommy used to have Roses and Violets in her garden they were very pretty.'' ''Why used to?'' "My mommy has to work allot since daddy isn't there anymore, she doesn't have time to take care of her garden like she used to and then all the flowers died.'' Amy said as she had grabbed a small hair brush and started brushing the hair of her dolls. ''But Lyla and Rosy would never let their flowers die!'' She said determent, raising the brush up in the air as if to make a statement. ''Do they have a garden together?'' ''They do! They're married, live together, and love each other lots! They also have a dog named Pepper and they all play together in their garden when the sun is out.'' She cheered dropping the brush as she got a plastic toy dog from her suitcase and showed it to me enthusiastically . ''What exactly is love?''

Amy fell silent for a moment in thought. ''Uhmm, it's when you like someone lots, and you want to be around them a whole lot because they make you happy, and you want to do things together like giving each other kisses and hugs.'' I hummed in amusement. ''Is that so?'' ''I think so.'' She replied fidgeting with the toy dog in here hands. ''Than I will take your word for it.'' I answered ruffling her hair with a smile. A small blush made its way on her cheeks as she giggled.