Chapter 16. What a great morning.

Hello readers!! n_n I've been walking internship at this plastic and cardboard factory  for school for a week now. Still a week to go and its facking tiredsome.. I was at this injection molding machine and I had to change the mold. So I pulled this cooling fluid tube from the mold and the fluid wasn't turned off yet.. so everything came into my face -_-...and yeah that happened twice.. I was about to pull the tube out again but I asked this other guy I walk internship with if the fluid was allready turned off and he said yes. But aprantly he said : yes only the blue ones... But I could only hear the yes over the sounds of all the machines so I pulled out not a blue one and the fluid spurted all over my face, again.. I made so many fails.. haha oh well thats that XD but here have a new chapter of Demon's soul. 

-LivingDeadSoul

-----------------------------------------------------------

Even if I didn’t want to, here I ended up with Tyler laying next to me. I doubted I would even fall asleep with him so close to me that’s why I was uncomfortably laying as far away from his as possible. If I would scoot away a little further I would certainly fall of the bed. Even if I did manage to fall asleep there was no way telling if he would kill me or not the moment I’d close my eyes. I didn’t trust this demon just yet. After a long while of just laying, I peeked at my alarm clock the bright red numbers showing the time, 2:18 AM. My eyelids felt heavy and my eyes started to burn from the lack of sleep as I didn’t allow them to close. I tugged the blanket more firmly over me since it was a cold night. Eventually my eyes closed on their own giving in to the sleep, I dozed off.

 The next morning I was greeted by some extra warmth I didn’t have the night before. I slowly opened my eyes. It took almost all my power not to jump out of the bed as I wasn’t even 1 inch away from Tyler’s sleeping face. Instead I slowly crept away from him. Without knowing in my sleep I had snuggled up against him seeking for warmth. I peeked at his sleeping form as it lay there so peacefully. The blanket was only half covering him showing his muscular upper body.

 I remember I had offered him to borrow one of my T-shirts that was too big for me but he simply refused to wear one. I slowly came closer to him to have a better look. His face that normally wore a big smirk had a soft almost cute expression. I was so tempted to touch it.. I slowly reached out to caress his face but was stopped mid way by a hand that forcefully grabed my wrist. I shocked up  trying to pull away but got flipped over.

 My back was roughly pushed into the bed as someone pinned me down. Hands were wrapped around my neck putting enough pressure to cut off my wind pipe.  Because of the impact I had closed my eyes. As I reopened them I was met with moon colored eyes holding a murderous glare. As Tyler saw me in a desperate struggle for oxygen his eyes widened. He quickly released me leaving me coughing and gasping for air. “Oh it’s you Devis. I thought you were someone ells.’’ He said in a monotone with his thought somewhere ells. As I managed to get my breathing back I looked at him in part shock and fear. He looked away from my stare to the ground. “Are you okay?’’ He asked slowly meeting my gaze. As if a dog being caught on doing something that wasn’t allowed, ashamed of his actions.  

 “I-its fine..I’m fine.’’  I said rubbing my neck. “Good.’’ He said as a relieved light smirk formed on his lips. The tension soon left me as he acted as if nothing happened but I couldn’t help but not forget that icy death glare. I looked at my alarm clock seeing  the time, 8:23. “Fuck, I’m late!’’ I said jumping out of bed over to my closet grabbing some clothes and a towel. “For what?’’ Tyler asked calmly. “For school! I should have been there at 8!’’  “Well then you better hurry.’’ He said chuckling lightly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it! 

Also have a wonderful fail-less day XD!