Chapter 49. Closure

Eheh.. so it's been a while wow, I promise I haven't forgotten about this story and I definitely will finish it especially since I'm so so close to the end, like probably only 2 chapters left maybe even 1 but than the last one will be kinda long.

Life has been kinda busy since I'm currently 2 months into internship now only 3 more to go before I have to start my second internship in the end of august so I soon gotta look for a new place. It's kind of bizarre to think how much has changed since I started this story.. I was like what 14? when I started this and now I'm 18.. 4 years.. 4 fucking years damn.. and I'm so close to finishing it. I remember how back then I still thought I was straight.. hoo boyyyy how that changed haha how a lot of things have changed actually man.... Getting kinda sentimental here wow. 

I hope to be able to write for my other story as well ''Red crossed rabbit'' so if ya want, give that a read since that will be my next project after this story. Only one chapter is up so far as starter chapter but as soon as I finish this I hope to be able write more if internship doesn't keep me too busy.  I think it's also time I get a new user name since I thought of this one when I was in a bit of a darker time, while depression still comes to bite me in the ass every once in a while and I still feel kind of lost about my identity or what I want, or the future, I want to try and just be myself.

I'll think of something, but anyway have this new chapter I hope you enjoy it.

-LDS

-------------------------------------------------------

The soft chirping of birds slowly stirred me awake, I could feel the warm sun on my face and saw the light from behind my eyelids color my vision red. My head throbbed lightly and I groaned softly as I frowned with my eyes still closed. Rolling around I buried myself into the warmth beside me. Today was Saturday so I could luckily sleep in, that is if Amy didn't come into my room wanting to play with Tyler and me like she did sometimes.

I felt Tyler stir next to me and I softly groaned at him as a sign to stop moving. I felt the warmth leave me and softly murmured his name to come back. The movement stopped.

''Who's Tyler?'' I heard a voice say that was clearly not Tyler.

My eyes snapped open as I was suddenly woke as hell. Kyle of all people was sitting upright next to me on the bed in a room that was unfamiliar to me. He stared me down questioningly with his dark brown eyes. The side of his jaw was bruised and his light brown hair, with a slight ginger shine on it because of the sun's reflection , looked disheveled as it was sticking up to one side. My head started to pound harder now with the bright sun around us and I groaned in pain as a splitting headache arrived.

''Do you want an aspirin?'' he asked gently.

''Yes please..'' I groaned back confused about this whole situation.

As he stood up from the bed I noticed he was wearing nothing but boxers and my heart sank. He pulled on a shirt that was laying on the floor before he left the room.

Alone now I reluctantly looked under the covers and realized I too was only wearing boxers. Pulling the covers back around me with trembling hands I realized I had no idea what happened yesterday night. My latest memory was when I met Kyle on the way to the kitchen. I think I punched him in the face or well that would explain his bruised jaw.. Then he took me outside.. and.. that's about it.

When Kyle returned he handed me a glass of water and I swallowed the aspiring with a big gulp of water. "Thanks..''

I rolled the glass in my hands for a moment unsure of what to say. This situation felt so surreal as I tried to peace it together. After a night of partying the next morning I find myself near naked in the bed of the guy that I haven't seen in 2 and a half year who just suddenly decide to show up again, and best of all I have barely to no memories of what happened after punching him in the face.