Chapter 7. The wind isn't warm, is it?

Hi, readers ^^! It's all a bit short now but I'm really busy with school lately ): I try to write as much as I can. Be sure to comment or vote :3 Enjoy!

-LivingDeadSoul

----------------

I stiffened for a moment as I felt something like a warm breath on my neck. I turned around not seeing anything. What was that? The attic was dark again except for the moon light that shone past the curtains as they waved in front of the open window. I noticed that it was full moon tonight. I heard a clicking noise and saw Nova standing by the light switch as the room was no longer dark.

She held her belly as she laughed. ''I can't believe you guys, it was just the wind!'' She walked to the open window and closed it as she chuckled. ''See?'' ''Haha, really funny Nova.'' I said sarcastic while I looked away in embarrassment.

I thought just for an instant of a second that I actually felt something. I shook it off, how could I fool myself by something as the wind? ..Though the wind isn't warm..is it?

''What, I can't help it? I didn't knew that the window was open.'' She said with a smile. ''Of course you didn't.'' Ian said waving his hand in front of Matt's face as he looked a bit pale. ''Matt, you there bro?'' Matt shook his head. ''Y-yes I'm fine.'' He said ensuring us with a small smile.

Nova yawned as she closed the curtains. ''Guys we should go to bed if we don't want to be like zombie's tomorrow.'' I chuckled as she walked like a zombie to me with her hands sticking out to grab my throat. I pushed her back with my right hand as she started to laugh. '' Sure Miss. Zombie.'' Ian agreed. ''I'll clean this mess tomorrow when you annoying little fuckers are gone.'' She said while sticking her out tongue out at us. ''Now get out of my attic!'' She said as if she was an old grumpy man that yelled at some kids that were playing on his lawn.

We did as she told us to. ''You guys can already go down stairs if you want, now Devis come with me we need to put that hand in some bandages or else you'll bleed to death.'' ''I'll do it.'' Said Matt. ''How nice of you, you know where the bandages is and stuff right?'' Nova added. ''Yes.'' ''Okay then see you guys down stairs.'' She said as she hooked arms with Ian and dragged him downstairs. ''Follow me.'' He said and grabbed my right arm. He walked in Nova's bathroom and opened a cabinet. He pulled out of it a first aid kit. He examined the cut as he got some bandaged out of the kit. He had a pained look in his face about the same face that he made when a zombie ripped out the guts of the protagonist in the movie we watched.

''It's not that bad.'' I replied although it was still bleeding. ''You don't have to act all tough around me Dev, that cut is pretty deep.'' ''I've had worse.'' I said with a small smile. I remembered that time when one of my arm bones were sticking out of my flesh because of rugby. ''I'm sure you have but it still needs to be taken care of.'' He smiled back. ''Yeah okay, I can't argue with that.'' He sprayed something over the cut making it sting badly and then wrapped the bandages around my hand. ''As good as new.'' He said. ''Thanks Matt.''