Chapter 1. The appointment is made.

Hi readers :D

This is my second boyxboy I hope you people like it!

Be sure to comment/vote/fan.

Enjoy -LivingDeadSoul

_______________________________

Devis' POV:

"Asshole wait up!"

I stopped in track.

Turning around I saw a guy a bit taller than me with dark brown hair and yellow-ish brown eyes running to me.

"Nice to see you too, Ian." I chuckled shaking my head. 

He walked beside me on our way to the school gates. "So how was your weekend?" He asked me with a smile on his face. "Meh, I had to help my mom with some stuff for a family party we had yesterday." 

"Parties are nice." Ian said winking at me. Knowing Ian he would think that every party is nice. He's like the ultimate party animal. Remembering how many times I had to bring him home after he had almost drunk himself in coma. Although I have to admit he did the same thing for me a couple of times.. But I never let it go so far as he does. Man he's crazy, but we love him. "Yea parties are nice but not family parties. I'm always bored and then you have my crazy aunt who kept on rambling to me about her fish that died and came back as a butterfly to say goodbye to her.." I faced palmed.

"But they still stay family and I wouldn't know what to do without them." I added.  He held the door open for me. "That's my unicorn." "Shut up." I replied.

We walked to our lockers through the crowded school halls. Luckily our lockers are next to each other so we didn't had to go to 2 different places."What school course do we have?" He asked me  while I placed  my jacket into my locker. "Maths, learn your schedule for ones." I sighed. He ruffled my chocolate brown hair with his right hand. "Don't feel like it, I got you after all." I hit his hand away and playfully glared at him with my green eyes. "Whatever let's get going." I rolled my eyes. As we entered our class room we took place next to each other. A group of giggling girls passed our tables waving at us."Hey boys.'' The upper bitch Ashley said winking at us. I put up my fake smile."Hey, girls." Ian said. "Hi, Devis." Ashley purred blinking with her big black eyelashes at me. ''Well hello there, Ashley.'' Honestly I couldn't stand them but I had to keep up my act of being straight. Ashley and her group of bitches where the hottest girls out of the class, at least that's what all the guys say including Ian who was enjoying his few as one of the girls named Megan was bending down on his table showing him her cleavage, her boobs almost popped out of her shirt. "Mrs. steward will you take your group of girls and sit down so I can start my lessons?" Mr. Smith said entering the class. The girls  sighted and took place on some tables on the left side of the class, Ashley looking one last time at me with a seducing smile and then turned away. They were such sluts, at least Ashley and Megan. I'm sure that the rest of the girls where just desperately trying to fit in.

"Okay class, take  your math book and open it on page 35." Mr. Smith said as he wrote something on the school board.

Maths was finished and so was health class that we had after that. Now we had a lunch break. I was sitting next to Ian on our usual table in the canteen. I was eating a Sandwich, that was about the only eatable thing they had. Not so far away from our table in the canteen sat Ashley and her group of bitches. They were staring at Ian and me, giggling. I didn't know what they had in their mind but it must be twisted. ''Dude, the bitches gang is staring at us.'' I said to Ian. He looked up and met eyes with Megan who was also staring. He chuckled. ''They're not that bad.'' He took a sip of his coke. ''You're just saying that because you like Megan.'' I said steeling his coke and gulping down allot of it. "I don't and hey! No steeling my coke.'' He said as he stool it back from me. ''Not fair, I just took a sip.'' I said while sticking out my tongue. ''Sure dude.'' He said with a smile as he took another sip of his coke. ''Sup, dudes.'' Said a guy about as tall as me as he took place on our table with a smile on his face. He had blond hair that reached till around his shoulders and blue eyes. ''Sup, Matt.'' Ian said to the guy. I nodded a greeting to him.

Behind Matt stood a girl with brown eyes and  long red dyed hair. Her fridge was hanging a bit in her eyes that were  make upped with black mascara and black eye shadow. ''Hey nova.'' I said with a smile. ''HI GUYS!'' She screamed as she plopped next to matt. She hit him on the head. ''Ow.'' Matt whined rubbing his head. ''I said you had to wait for me.'' She said with a angry face but it instantly turned into a smile again. Ian shook his head. ''I feel bad for you bro, that you have almost every class with her.'' Matt laughed. ''She's not that bad, most of the time.'' I chuckled. ''Hey guys by the way, how about a horror movie night this weekend?'' We all looked her way. ''Aren't your parents home?'' I asked. ''Nope!" She said popping the P. "They went on a business trip for a few days so they said I could invite some friends to have a sleep over or something. But since all my friends are guys how about a horror movie sleep over night?'' We exchanged looks with each other. ''That's a hell yes!'' Ian shouted as he threw his arms in the air. Everything that came close to a party, he was in, and so was I.

''So what horror movies do you guys want to see?'' ''I'm in for some saw.'' Ian shouted. ''I could live with that.'' I said taking the last bite of my sandwich. ''Lets add dawn of the dead or Insidious.'' Nova smiled with a creepy look. Matt was just staring at us with a nerves expression. ''You bet.'' I replied. The bell rang and we were off to our next class that we had together.

The last school bell went releasing us from this terrible building. What of course made me happy. I really hate school. I know that it's important for later but I just simply didn't care. I live in the now easily said. Ian and I walked to our lockers. He opened his locker and placed his books in them. ''Do you need a ride home?''

''Yea, thanks.'' I replied. Ian lives not that far from my house so he almost always gives me rides home. It's kind of handy. When I turned around Ashley stood there with Megan.

What did they want now?