Chapter 34. A little help.

Hellooo!!!!! So I got some good news, readers. Since I was sick and thus missed my math exam; on the day they were suppose to call if I passed my finals or not, they only told me my final grades of the exams I already did. Long story short: I got only 7's and 8's!! Which means even if I get a 2 on the math exam, which I still need to do, I'd pass anyway. \(^7^)/ Of course I hope I won't get a 2 ;A; but It's relieving in a way. Anyway I will make my math exam tomorrow, wish me luck! 

Also good news for you guys! Have a new chapter! I hope you guys like it. This is the second time I write smut ever so I hope it's a little good. 

Enjoy!

-LivingDeadSoul

----------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up with an uncomfortable tension in my crotch area; as if my boxer had just shrunk a few sizes, and an extra warmth around me. I reluctantly opened my eyes wanting to just bask in the warmth a little longer before taking care of that morning wood, but it started to really throb now. I looked at my alarm clock, it was 11:14, before looking behind me only to discover that the warmth was Tyler spooning me. His eyes were closed and the look on his face was peaceful so I assumed he was still asleep. I made a move to slip out of bed but the grip of his arms around me was too tight for me to leave.

I silently cursed under my breath before hearing the

body behind me start to stir, I froze. "Where were you going?" Tyler asked in a husky morning voice. "Just going to the bathro—ahh?!" I moaned in surprise as I felt one of his arms around me snake between my legs, cupping my erection. A dark blush quickly spread over my cheeks. "Don't be embarrassed it's only human." He said starting to palm me trough my boxers, I was having a hard time stuttering a: "W-what are you doing? I can take care of it myself."In embarrassment I moved my hands in a weak attempt to pry his hands away. "I'm more than happy to help." He insisted, purring next to my ear.

I could feel his hot breath on me sending tingles straight to my nether region which told me I'd be more than okay to let him help me. "What are you? an incubus or something?" I said. "I could be anything you want." He grasped me under my waist and thigh and sat up lifting me into his lap with my back turned to his chest. He pulled down my boxers and shorts till my knees and took out my cock releasing it from its cramped space. I gasped as the cold air hit me.

He moved his left arm with the injured hand around my waist and his other hand to his mouth. Licking it with his tongue to coat it in saliva before he wrapped his hand around my dick.

 I let out a shaky breath in the new found warmth as he started to slowly pump me. Could it be that demon saliva is more slick than that of humans? I thought to myself but all thoughts made way of pleasure when I felt Tyler make some experimenting squeezes around my length making  soft groans escape me.

This slow pace wasn't enough for me, I wanted more. "F-faster.'' I commanded.

I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he spoke. "Hmm, Is that an order? Eager aren't we.'' My heart was heavily beating  in my chest, I let out a moan as he sped up only just a little.  I couldn't believe this was happening.

''A-Ahh!'' I moaned loudly, half in pain and half in pleasure. Tyler squeezed my dick tightly as he had his sharp teeth sunk in my shoulder. He didn't bite down too hard but he still managed to draw blood. He licked the blood away and licked the wound to sooth it a little but not to heal it completely as he slowly pumped my cock again. I could feel my hips tremble as pre cum started to leak and I knew I'd be close soon. I hoped I didn't woke or alerted anybody as I remembered anyone could walk in my room any moment. Somehow that thought turned me on more. 

Tyler placed a kiss on his new made bite mark as if proud of it. Suddenly he stopped pumping and released me. I whined in the release as he lifted me of his lap and lay me down on my back on the bed. He completely pulled of my boxers and shorts and threw them to the floor as he spread my legs and positioned himself between them. He looked at  my cock and placed a kiss on the head before he trailed his inhuman long, pointy  tong at the base. I mewled at the pleasure. Damn that tease. "How obscene.'' He said as he looked at me from between my legs, my dick twitching, cheeks flushed as I gripped the sheets in fists. "shut..up.'' I said between pants.  

Suddenly I heard a faint buzzing noise and I looked at my phone on my nightstand. Tyler followed my gaze and looked back at me taking in my dick completely without warning. I gasped in surprise. It was so warm and felt so good.. Pleasure was rushing trough me as he bobbed his head. "T-tyler, I'm gonna, Ah!'' I could feel him kneading my inner tights and my hips shuddered as I came inside his mouth. He released me from his mouth and I could see a bit of cum dribble from the side of his mouth as he swallowed all of it, he licked the dribbled bit away with his tongue and smirked at me.

I was busy coming down from my high,  panting as I spoke. "You're way too smug about this."

--------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it!