Chapter 15. What I remember.

Hello readers ;-; I haven't updated for a while I know.. I'm a lazy bastard..and then there is school and this awesome anime I've just seen.. you can hate on me just not on the story or my characters pls ^^'' 'kay thx. anywayz, here is a new chapter :D I hope you people like it. OH AND! I want to thank all of you who read this story and voted and watched me kjhaskudf I  luv u's >3<!  

-LivingDeadSoul

--------------------------------------

The day went on faster than I had thought.  It was about half past 11. I was sitting at my desk trying to  read a book where I was suppose to make a book report about for school. It was a really boring book and my thought kept distracting me which was not helping either. My concentration left me bringing my attention back to Tyler. Even thought the thoughts of a demon not even laying 6 meters away from me sounded unbelievable, yet there he lays on my bed as if nothing out of the ordinary. Just this morning I didn’t even believe in demons and now I live with one.

Tylers’ pov:

I was laying on my belly on Devis’ bed with my arms crossed under my chin, bored out of my mind. What was he doing, reading some boring book? Is this how humans entertain themselves? He was ticking impatiently with his fingers on his desk while his head leaned on his left hand. Even if his back was turn to me I could see he was thinking about something but what? As if hearing my thoughts he lifted his head of his hand and looked over his shoulder at me.

“What?’’ I said as our eyes met. He turned his chair so that his back was no longer facing me. He had a pondering look in his eyes. “Something’s bothering me.’’  “Spit it out, kid.’’ I replied to him. He looked somewhat offended when I said that. “I am not a kid! I’m 17 okay? It’s not as if you look much older than me. What are you 18,19?’’ He said pouting. He looked actually quite cute when he was offended. I chuckled.

He seemed to have calmed down after he let that out. “Anyway I was thinking. You said you could barely remember anything from before I called you up but.. what exactly do you remember then?’’ He said with a curious look in his eyes. “Do you really want to know?’’ “Well, yeah.’’ He replied to me. I turned around on my back resting my hands behind my head and closing my eyes. “Well like I said I don’t remember much. But what I do remember is an endless darkness. Like I was asleep but had no dreams. A empty place without time or sound. I don’t know how long I’ve been there but it felt like forever.’’ I heard a soft ‘hum’ coming from Devis. “…Like.. a black hole?’’ I sat up looking at him again. “You could think of it like that but no.’’

“Than what was that place?’’ “The world between the living and the dead. ’’I replied. “I see..’’ “Are there more things you want to ask?’’ “Why are you wearing that collar?’’He asked “It keeps me at your side. It’s unbreakable, how hard I would try I would not get it off. When you die it will fall off my neck setting me free.’’ I explained. He was silent for a moment. “Anything ells ?’’

He snapped out of thought. “Uh yea. How come you look like a human?’’ “What do you mean?’’ “Well aren’t demons suppose to have horns and hoofs, red skin and a long pointy tail?’’ “What? Where did you get that from?’’ I asked.  “Comics, books, movies, the internet.’’  I sighted. “Forget everything you think to know about demons. If you really want to know the truth about our species I suggest you read that book you used to call me up.’’ “Well we got a little problem there.. I don’ have that book. The book we used is my friend’s.’’  Humans… making a problem of everything. “Then just get it from her.’’ “Fine, fine. I’ll see if I can get it from her tomorrow.’’ “There problem solved.’’ I replied with a light smirk.

Devis’ pov:

“There problem solved.’’ Tyler said with a light smirk. Ugh..this demon.. I looked at my alarm clock on my desk seeing it was 12 o clock. I sighted. “I think I should get to bed soon. I have to wake up early tomorrow.’’ I said placing a book mark in-between the pages I was, closing the book and stood up. Tyler glanced at my alarm clock for a short moment before looking back at me. “That’s okay come on in.’’ He said patting the spot next to him. “What? Hell no. You’re not going to sleep with me in one bed.’’ I said crossing my arms. “What’s the problem, there’s enough space?’’ “It’s just..uh..’’I said trying to think of a good reason.

“It’s not like I’m going to rape you or anything.’’ He said with smirk on his face.“That’s not where I’m worrying about.’’ I said looking away, trying to hide my face which held a deep blush on it now. “Well you should be.’’ “W-WHAT? You just said who weren’t going to!’’ I said shocked. Tyler then proceeded to burst out of laughter. “Can’t you take a joke? On the other hand it wouldn’t  really be rape if you’d like it.’’ I buried my blushed face in my hands wanting to just disappear out of embarrassment. “Ugh, Shut up.. please.’’

 -------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan or anything. I'd appreciate it! <3

Also have a wonderful, wonderful day!