Chapter 45. The sun and moon.

Hey readers~ I was quite happy to see some old icons that I recognized , glad you guys hung around <3 And for the new readers welcome! I hope you like my story, though I think it's coming to an end soon. Maybe only 2 to 5 chapters left perhaps? I'm unsure. But I hope to wrap it up without making it seem too hasted so I can write more for my other story "Red crossed rabbit.'' It only has 1 chapter up till now but if you'd want to give it a read I'd appreciate it! Anyway here is the new chapter I hope you like it~

-LivingDeadSoul

-------------------------------------------

The next day we had gym and I realized I was in trouble. Standing in the guys changing room with Ian sitting on the bench next to me taking off his shirt. Most of the guys from my class were already done and in the gymnasium playing soccer with some of the girls until everyone was done. But still a few guys were left in the changing room, including Ian and me. I was standing in some dark blue sweatpants, but couldn't possibly sport in a black and blue flannel dress shirt. Damn Tyler... I had to change but was very reluctant to take of my shirt with the many hickies and bite marks underneath.

"Something wrong Dev? You look kind of.. constipated." Ian spoke as he pulled his shirt on. I jolted, too cough up in my own thoughts. "Ah, it's nothing." I said giving him a little smile. I saw the last 2 guys leave the changing room and breathed out a sigh of relieve. Ian raised a brow before a sheepish grin formed on his face. "What's up with you an all those button ups lately though, and such high collars too? Hiding something?"

"Have you been keeping tabs on my clothing style or something?" I asked looking at him with a side glance.

"No, not really, I just heard from a little doggy that you were seeing someone."

I sighted. "Lemme guess, an underdog perhaps?''

''Ohh! It's true isn't it?''

I unbuttoned my shirt just to get it over with. His smirk momentarily faltered as his eyes fell on them. ''So, it really is true then ..haha.'' Avoiding his eye contact in embarrassment, I pulled on my gray T-shirt covering up most of them but there were still a few visible a little higher on my neck. ''He really did a number on you bro. So, who's the lucky guy?''

''No one you know, it's none of your business.'' I said covering a hicky with my hand in embarrassment.

''Awh come on I always tell you everything about the girls I'm dating.''

''Yeah, sometimes more then I'd like to know.''

''You know I wouldn't judge you, Dev.''

I sighted looking down at my bag next to Ian on the bench. ''I know you wouldn't. This is just.. different okay.''

Even if I'd like to, I couldn't possibly tell Ian about Tyler. He would never believe me if I said I was dating the demon we called up. And oh yeah by the way that worked haha, funny how things go right?

''If you say so unicorn,'' I felt him ruffle my hair. ''I won't ask again. But if you want to talk about it, I'm not going anywhere.'' As I looked up at him I saw a gentle smile on his face. ''Yeah, thanks.'' He retreated his hand from my hair and turned to grab something from out of his bag. ''Also here.'' He threw something small at me and I caught it with no problem. It was a tiny bottle with some brand name on it and the word 'concealer.' ''My skin color isn't that much off from yours so it should do the job.'' He spoke with his arms crossed over each other.

''With the amount of fights I used to get into I couldn't worry my mom too much you know, so I covered it up with this stuff, Nova's idea. Till today I still carry a bottle around in case you know. So that's why.'' He said looking to the door of the changing rooms. ''Ah no, I wasn't going to ask, but thank you.'' I said smiling back at him. ''No problem unicorn, though I think we should hurry up gym class is about to begin and we're the last ones here.'' "Yeah you're right.''