Author here!!!

Hey guys thank you all that helped me out with reporting the book and all! The author did reach out to me and it was an honest mistake. I'm sorry to her for calling her out like that it was uncalled for and I'm sorry. For now I have asked her to hide the book and I'm not to sure about keeping it up because I don't feel it would be right to me but we are talking about it. Please no one try to reach out to this girl I mean her no hate again it was an honest mistake and things like this do happen.

I just want to state to everyone else if you ever think about doing this to someone what could happen. Honestly the real author could sue you for plagiarism it is a real thing no matter how much you guys don't think it is. I have seen so many authors get hurt by this and it is so wrong that it happens. I have made the mistake once before and honestly felt horrible. You just have to give credit where credit is due because to the authors this is their life. They spent a long time on this work of art and they want the credit.

But I'm saying this again! No hate to the author for this I know they are probably a little overwhelmed right now for how I called them out and I am sorry again.