Eyes open

Ruby's POV.

I laid there for a while just holding my stomach as I thought of being pregnant with Coltons child. It made tears of happiness fall from my eyes. I was so damn happy right now that it felt like nothing could hurt me.

Then reality hit

"Get up."

"Go to hell."

He reached down pulling me up to his chest and I spit in his face when he tried to grab my face.

That definitely was t the right move because the next thing I knew I was slapped across the face.

My body dropped to the floor and he just laughed before pulling me by my hair to the bed.

I kicked and screamed hoping that something would come out of this.

Now I had a list of ways for this man to die.

"Do you even know what your husband did to me!" He hissed pushing me down to the bed as he took out cuffs.

"He killed my family right in front of me! He killed my little boy and my wife and didn't hesitate to do so!"

I screamed making my voice even more raw and I tried to kick but he held my feet down.

"FUCK OFF!"

"You don't have yo believe me." He chuckled making sure the cuffs were on before he tried to rip the rest of my dress off.

I felt more throw up coming up and he must have see something was wrong because he took one of the cuffs off.

I turned my head to the side as a loud bang came from downstairs. I started to throw up while he ran to the door to see what was going on.

I could hear men screaming and guns going off but I could on focus on my body right now.

"Fuck! Your pregnant!" He pulled the cuff off me and pulled me to go with him. I held onto the covers so that I had something to cover my body with.

"I-I'm not please let me go" I cried as he pulled a gun out of his back pocket.

We rushed to the elevator where he pushed the last floor and down we went.

As the doors opened he pulled me to a car that was close by but stopped dead in his tracks when he came face to face with Eric.

Eric has a gun in his hands as he stared this man down.

"Let her go." Eric hissed and boy was I glad to see him right now.

A shot went off and Eric rushed behind a car. This man was trying to pull me to go with him but I quickly brought my arm up punching him in the face before I ran to Eric .

Eric came out from behind the car and I saw his eyes open wide as he looked behind me.

Before I knew what was happening Eric pushed me down and a shot went out. I grabbed my stomach and held onto it when I thought I got shot. When I saw there was no blood I was relieved.

I looked up at Eric who was now looking down at me with wide eyes that had more fear in them.

My eyes traveled down to his hands as they held onto his stomach where there was blood now coming out of his fingers.

"NOOOOO" I cried as his body fell to mine and I watched as he started to shake.

"ERIC" I cried as my body was ripped up.

Eric's eyes looked at me one last time and he smiled before his breath started to slow. As I was pushed into the car it was like everything had slowed down.

His everything we had been through played through my head. His smile stayed and his eyes how they shined.

I banged on the car door for him but he put his head back looking up at the sky. I just wanted him to hold on just a little longer.

As the car pulled away I feared that no one would come for him. It should have been me who got shot but he took it.

When men came running out the doors to see Eric I felt some type of relief but it wasn't much.

The car came to a stop at a dock where a boat was waiting for us. Once it took off I felt fear rise up in me again.

I was put in a room before I could even do anything. I had to find a way out and to get off this boat. Looking to the window that was small but I could fit.

The room I was in I was able to find a big t-shirt to put on before I gathered up something's. This man actually left me in a room with a pocket knife on the table.

I smiled a little to myself as I looked down at the pocket knife.

So looking at the window I saw that there would be a little bit of a drop but I could make it if I was carful.

I pushed the window open but it would only go so far so I had to break some off it myself.

After it was cleared I hung my body out the window and dropped to the floor landing on my ass.

It hurt like hell but I wasn't going to let that stop me from getting away.

I snuck around a little hiding from any men that I saw. What I wasn't prepared for was to walk in on Colton and this man staring with guns up to each other.

"YOU KILLED THEM!" The man screamed as him and Colton stood on the deck together.

"YOU PUSHED YOUR SON IN FRONT OF YOU PUAL!" Colton said back keeping his gun at him.

"Gavin was my best friend and you pushed him in front of you when I pulled the trigger." Colton continued.

"COLTON!" I screamed making hem both notice me.

A gun was pulled out of Paul's pocket and held to me now and Colton also had another one held at Paul.

"I should kill your family right in front of you. That bitch and the baby she's carrying and then you can see what it's like to have nothing left!"

Before I knew what was going on Colton had jumped in front of me when the gun went off. I threw the knife when his body fell and aimed for this guys arm as he held the gun up to me.

When it hit his arm I thanked god for my good aim and dropped with Colton.

"BABY!" I screamed holding his face up to look at me.

"No Colton don't close your eyes!" I said as I watched them roll back.

I held his head to my chest as the sobs broke out.

I heard the click of the gun and looked up to see Paul holding his other gun at me and I was ready for what was to come. But his gun never went off. One from above did and it hit Paul right in the chest.

I looked up to see Axle there with a few men who cleared the scene before moving in.

I grabbed Coltons gun and walked up to Paul and started firing as I cried.Only 4 were fired before Axle pulled me away and pulled me to Colton who was being carried off the boat onto another small one that was taking us back to dock.

"I'm right here baby." I said as he reach out for me.

"I love you." He said barely a whisper it was so hard to hear.

"I love you too." I cried moving with him as we got to the other boat. His eyes closed again and this time I screamed for his men to go faster.