Family is family

10 years later

"Clair I know they didn't mean it." I said as I carried my crying 6 year old off the elevator. I gave Damon, Henry, and Eric the side eye as we walked.

"I'm sorry mom but we couldn't let that happen." Damon tried to reason with me. He was the oldest of the pack at 10 years old which meant he would always try to reason with me and Colton.

"Yeah mom!" Henry my 9 year old usually liked to copy his older brother. He wanted to be like him and his father.

"And what do you have to say for it?" I looked down at Eric Claris twin who looked more guilty then the other two.

"He tried to hold her hand!"

"Boys she's just a little girl who was on a play date! You made the poor boy cry!" All the boys looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

"I WANT DADDY!" Clair cried and I put her down. She ran off to her fathers office I pulled the boys with me.

"Pumpkin what's wrong!" Colton asked as he put Clair on his lap. She threw her arms around him and started to cry harder.

"I think the boys may have to tell you that." I crossed my arms as I watched the bots step closer to their father.

"Well this kid was trying to hold hands and kiss Clair." Henry said first.

"And you always told us we had to protect Clair." Damon stated.

"So I pushed him and Damon and Henry scared him a little." Eric said with a smile on his face that soon went away when I gave him the look.

"Boys...now that wasn't right. You will apologize to that boy and his mother. And also to your sister."

Damon went first. He stepped closer to Clair and kissed the top of her head and slapped Coltons hand. I thought nothing of that.

Next Henry went kissing Clair on the head and doing the same thing. My jaw dropped as I realized what was happening.

Eric went next who looked a lot more upset.

"Clair...I'm sorry." Clair sat up and wrapped her tiny arms around him.

She pulled back and leaned into Coltons arms again.

"Good job boys" Colton smiled giving Eric the last high 5 before they all ran off.

"DADDY!"

"Oh pumpkin your not aloud near any boys till your 30."

She pouted and crossed her arms across her chest like me.

"You know you and your mother got that down perfectly and it's freaky. Now go play with your brothers." Colton kissed her cheek and put her down on her feet letting her run off.

"Come here Mrs. Salvatore." Colton grabbed my arm pulling me to his lap.

"I'm mad at you. I can't believe you told the boys to do that."

"I didn't tell them to do that. I just told them that if a boy ever got close to their sister that they could do anything to get him away." A bright smile went across his face.

"You're an ass." I tried to get up but he held me down pressing his lips into mine.

"Come on Baby don't be like that." He breathes as he kissed down my neck. I wouldn't let this work this time though. I had to learn how to stand my ground with him.

"What do you say we try for a 5th?"

I jumped up fast felling him squeeze my butt.

"No Colton!" I laughed running down the hall with him following me.

"Jackie can you watch the kids!" Colton called out to our made

"Colton." I couldn't keep my laughter in as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Of course sir." Jackie called out.

"You are very bad."

"Oh yeah you going to do something about it?" He smiled

"Maybe." I took hold of his tie and pulled him up the stairs with me

The end