Miss you

"Can you stop looking up there at him and focus on me!" I grabbed Coltons chin and made him look down at me as we danced. I needed some way to calm him down and distract him.

"Gladly." He smirked making me roll my eyes.

"He's going to get knockout one day."

"You promised that you wouldn't hurt him."

He pulled me closer making him lean his face closer to my ear.

"I lied."

"Colton..."

"If he so as looks at you the wrong way that's it."

I rolled my eyes but kept dancing with him to the music.

"He's my friend Colton that's all."

"He doesn't seem to think so."

I jumped up wanting him to shut up for one. I placed my lips on his and was shocked to feel shocks go up my body when I did.

What did I just do? Why did I just do that.

I pulled away from him fast and backed up a little.

He went to reach for me but I moved back fast.

"Excuse me." I said as I took off running for the stairs. I ran my way all the way back up to the house. I needed to find somewhere to be alone and clear my head a little.

I was starting to have feelings for this man and it wasn't supposed to be that way. I needed to hate him and for this to be over with.

As I was walking down the hall I was grabbed and pulled into a dark room.

When I went to scream a hand was put over my mouth.

"Please Ruby Just hear me out."

"ERIC! Let go of me!" I hissed trying to get his arms away from me but he had me pinned up against the wall.

"I was drunk when I sent that message to you." That made me stop.

"You were." I was a little but relieved but also kinda hurt.

"Yes but damn Ruby I meant it." No this wasn't happening

"Eric I-"

"I need you so much Ruby. I wanted things with us to work out. I know you did to why are you trying to fight it."

"I'm married!"

"Like you actually love that guy."

I don't know if I did but it still didn't make it right. I wasn't that kind of girl to cheat on someone.

"Eric I'm sorry." I tried to reach for the door but he grabbed my face kissing me hard. I could taste the alcohol on his breath and that made me 10 times sicker.

I slapped him quickly as tears started falling from my eyes.

"LET ME OUT!"

"Ruby!" He hissed as I banged on his chest.

"I want to get out!"

The door was ripped open and I saw a man my savior look in. I rushed out past him with Eric not to far behind.

"Leave me alone." I cried trying to get as far away as possible from him.

"I love you Ruby!" My eyes came Into contact with Colton as Eric just confessed that to me.