The name lives on

9 months later

"AHHH!" I screamed as the doctors pushed me down the hallway. This baby was coming and it was coming now.

I looked up at my mother and Ashley who were both leaning over me helping the doctors push me down the hall.

"Mommy." I cried reaching out to her and she took hold of my hand.

"I know baby girl but think about how happy your going to be holding this baby in your arms!" I turned to Ashley.

"I have a bottle of wine for you in my bag." I smiled leaning back into my pillow a little.

"I couldn't get a hold of him!" Axle rushed down to the other side of us and I looked up at him. I grabbed his tie and pulled him real close to me.

"I am about to give birth to a damn baby. His baby to be exact. If the man isn't here in 20 minutes I will personally chop his and your dick off for NOT BEING HERE!" The doctor pulled my hand away from Axle and smiled up at him.

"She's just in a lot of pain." The doctor shrugged.

"No that's her on a normal day." Axle let out fast before rushing off to try to get a hold of Colton.

I remember him and Red were going to go do some business over in Las Vegas and he told me he wouldn't be to long. Hours later and my water brakes when I'm having lunch with Ashley and my mother. Here we are now me screaming my lungs out and no Colton to comfort me.

"Mrs. I need to know who you want in the room with you" one doctor asked and I looked up to my mother right away.

"Ok and I'm guessing you want you husband as well?"

"Yes please if you can find him!"

"We will do everything we can Mrs. let's get her in a room now."

Coltons POV

"We just got off the plane!" I screamed into my phone as I got in the car. I got off and turned my phone on to see that I had many missed calls from Axle and my mother.

"Your wife is in labor!"

"Gorge step on it!" I called up to our driver

"What's going on?" Red Asked looking a little worried

"Ruby is going into labor. How far away is she?"

"She's 8 centimeters."

"Fuck!" I wasn't missing my baby's birth.

"Give me the phone!" I heard Ruby scream and a little fight before Ruby has the phone.

"Where the hell are you!"

"Baby I'm on my way ok I'm-"

"THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU-" I pulled the phone away from my ear and heard Red chuckle.

"I AM SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW COLTON!"

"Are you done?"

"I swear if your not here in 20 minutes I'm divorcing You and running away with this baby." I knew that was just talk and that she was in pain right now. She just wanted me there.

"We are 10 minutes away baby do you think you can hold on for me?"

"AHHHH." I heard her screaming as the phone was pulled away.

"I think it's go time brother."

"No tell her to hold on for me."

"I AM NOT GOING BACK THERE WITH OUT MY HUSBAND!"

"Don't worry Colton she's got a nurse in her grip she's not going anywhere." I smiled knowing that.

As soon as the car pulled up to the hospital I rushed in going to where the nurses told me to go. As I got down the hall I could hear my baby crying in pain.

The doors opened up and they started pushing her out.

"Sir you need to get ready now she's going into labor."

"Colton." Ruby cried holding her hand out to me. I grabbed onto it following them as they went.

"It hurts." She cried.

"I know but I'm going to be right here with you ok!" She nodded her head as tears went down her face.

I was pulled away to get ready and went back into the room when I was. I never thought I would cry but as soon as I saw my baby boy I did. He came out crying and kicking like a fighter.

They put him on Ruby chest and we both looked at each other with tears in our eyes.

"Baby." She cried looking down at our son. Her mother grabbed me giving me a hug.

"He's beautiful!" She cried holding onto Ruby's hand.

They took him back to get him cleaned up and all and put Ruby back into her room where everyone was waiting for her and the baby.

As soon as they brought him in everyone's attention was on him.

"He's so tiny." Axle said following the baby.

"He's got so much hair." mother said.

"Well Harry he will one day take over for Colton." My father laughed slapping Harry on the back

I put Weston on the bed next to Ruby as he looked down at the baby.

"What's his name going to be?"he asked

"Well." Ruby said looking to me. "I was thinking Damon Salvatore?"

I smiled knowing that was one of the names we had talked about.

"Hahah I win!" Red laughed doing a little dance.

"You're a Damon girl now!" Ruby rolled her eyes at him but had a smile on her face.

"Then Damon Salvatore it is." I smiled looking down at my son