How would you feel

We rushed down the hall together both pushing it to get to the end of the hall. I slid down to the door and opened it to see Colton sitting up in his bed.

As soon as he turned to me his eyes lit up. Before I could even stop myself I was jumping to him.

He pulled me close kissing me face as tears went down my face.

I pulled away and slapped his face hard feeling angry for a few reasons.

"You jumped in front of a gun!" I heard Axle stifle a laugh.

"Now I know I didn't just live through a shot for my baby to slap me as soon as I wake up." He said Turing to face me.

I jumped to his lips fast wanting to feel then again. It felt like coming home and I loved it.

He pulled back with a smile on his face "now that's more like it."

"Good to see your better brother." Axle came up next to us putting his hand out to Colton.

"I trust you took care of everything?"

"Me an Quinn had it all under control."

"How is Red?"

"Wheeling down to see you." We turned to see Red in a wheel chair by the door.

Axle rushed over to her to help her get through the door.

"I see you haven't stopped." Colton laughed holding onto his side.

"You thought I would?"

"Not a chance."

I put my hand in Coltons and looked up at him as he talked.

"But there's something I have to discuss with you guys." He said clearing his throat.

"How do you think I would be as a father?"

My eyes got wide as I remembered I forgot to tell him.

I felt all eyes on me.

"WHAT!"

Both Axle and Red said at the same time with smiles on their faces. I put my other hand on my stomach and smiled down at it.

"Yeah we are expecting." I smiled with more tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm going to be an uncle. God I'm old." Axle sighed falling to the couch next to Red.

"Oh my god I can't wait to help you with the baby shower!" Red screamed making the boys roll their eyes

"Do you have any names picked out?"

"Red we don't even know what we are having." Colton laughed

"A girl always has names picked out." She smiled giving me the eyes of 'we will talk later' making me laugh.

"So when do you think you can go home?"

"I hope soon." Colton sighed pulling me closer as he laid back in the bed.

"Ok I think I need some food. Axle why don't we leave them?"

"Why I just got comfortable?" Red hot his shoulder and he jumped up going with her.

I snuggled closer to him and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"As soon as we are home I am locking you in our room and I'm fuck-"

"Mr. Salvatore! That is quite a mouth on someone who just woke up!" I put my hand over his mouth making us both laugh.

"Well I'm sorry I haven't gotten the chance to hold you in a while and it's getting to me."

His hand slid down to my leg making me jump a little.

"Colton." I said softly grabbing for his hand but he hit it away.

"What? Scared someone will come in?"

Yes in fact that was the worst thing that could happen right now but god did I want his hands on me.

He helped me get under the covers and pulled my shorts off my body fast.

"No underwear Mrs. Salvatore?" He smirked.

"Shut up and kiss me." I hissed as I felt his fingers playing with me.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him closer to me so I could feel his lips on mine.

My mouth flew open when he pushed a second finger in and pulled my top up over my head.

"Your really going for it." I breathed holding onto his shoulders

"I've been deprived of all this." He said before his lips connected with my right boob.

There had to be something really wrong with this. Like he just woke up but damn I would be laying to myself if I said this wasn't making me feel good

The door opened and I jumped but Colton didn't move a muscle.

"Um sir I just wanted to let you know that you are free to leave tonight if you'd like." It sounded like the young nurse that was out at the front desk.

I felt his fingers curl and I let a moan slip from my mouth.

"Thank you for letting me know." Colton dismissed her like it was nothing. As soon as the door closed I tried to move but he wouldn't let me go far.

"You were so rUDe" I squeaked when he got another finger up their.

"Really so if I told you that she was trying to flirt with me before you came how would you feel?"

I rolled my eyes but didn't let him stop. Once he was finished he helped me get back into my clothes with a smile on his face.

"You need help." He just laughed pulling me to his side to cuddle me. This was right we're I wanted to be and I wouldn't change anything about it.