Promises and Truths

A plant that sees into people's minds. Unfortunately, it's seeing in Harry's mind: "Nice butt, Blondie!"

Harry: *In his mind after staring at Draco's ass: Oh shite!*

Draco: *Hears the voice is coming from somewhere near Potter. Turns to face him. He'd smirk.* "Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Say, plant. What else has Potter been thinking?"

Harry: *Gulps*

Plant: "He thinks you're such an insufferable git but has a nice ass. He's been wanting to snog you since you met, he's been wanting to blow-"

Harry: "Covers plant's mouth with hand so it won't say anything else* "Uh-..."

Draco: *Raises an eyebrow at Potter* "Oh really? Well, tell Potter to meet me at Honeydukes this Saturday and to not invite his friends." He kissed Potter on the cheek, winked at him and walked off.

Harry: *He felt a blush rise form his cheeks* *mind: Did he just... ask the plant to ask me out?*

Plant: *Reads Harry's mind* "He totally did! He said to me to tell you that you have a date with him at Honeydukes on Saturday, and to not bring your friends!"

Harry: *Drops plant as he doesn't need it anymore and doesn't want it.* Who knows what else the plant could say to him or someone else.

Plant: "Oww!"

Harry: "I've got to find something to wear..."

*********************************************************

Harry woke up feeling exhausted after waking up from another nightmare about the Graveyard. He felt like his body had just run miles whilst he was sleeping. Harry always kept his curtains down, around him, as he slept. It had always felt safe to him like nothing could get him.

Harry noticed that Ron was sitting up on his bed with his arms hugging his legs. He wished he could sleep like that, so peacefully. "Your awake," Ron said in a sleepy tone and rubbed at his eyes.

"Just woke up," Harry lied since he was up all night. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and feeling a familiar burning sensation from his left arm. He tried to ignore the pain, but it was too powerful. He felt numb, the good numb, the emotionless numb from his cuts. He sluggishly grabbed his glasses from the bedside table and put them on.

"So, did you put your name in the Goblet?" Ron asked critically, staring at Harry for an honest reply. All he wanted was honesty from his best mate and no silly bias.

"Nobody can get passed Dumbledore's age line, Ron, not unless they're 17 or older," Harry said tiredly, resting his head on his knees. He was tired of having to answer the same question repeatedly, especially if it was something he didn't do.

"Well, you've gotten past it," Ron drawled. "How?" He looked back down at his bedsheets, not believing that his best mate could get past the age line, but he somehow did. He just wanted to find out how. Doesn't he know the Tournaments are bloody dangerous? Even he wouldn't do such a thing.

"I told you, I didn't put my name in that damn goblet!" Harry spat out to him but in a quiet voice, so he didn't wake the others. Now he was getting annoyed with his 'friend' if he could call him that now. He scratched at his arm, feeling the relief of the pain once again. "I was here all afternoon as I came back from dinner. So, please, come off it!"

Ron kept buggering Harry and asked him how he got passed Dumbledore's age line. Harry had enough of this and wanted to jump of the Astronomy Tower. He got up, got dressed, and headed down to the Common Room. He knew that people would stare at him if he went to breakfast like they always do, so he decided to skip and head straight to Divination. It was a fair distance away from Gryffindor Tower so he could easily get there in time.