Farewells

You walk in the library (as Harry) and saw Draco Malfoy overslept. What do you do?

A) Kiss him.

B) Throw a blanket over him.

C) Fuck him.

D) Stun/jinx him

I saw this literally on a post on Instagram and I was like omg! Ahahaha! Harry HAS to A, B and C him.

****************************************************************

Harry woke up from a nightmare, but this one was different and more painful. It was about Cedric and what happened in the Cemetery. He sat up quickly, panting heavily, eyes adjusting to the darkened room of the dormitory. He could hear voices but didn't know where they were coming from. He needed to cut. He felt the urge even if he had cut days ago.

He yanked the drapes open, looked around the room and noticed everyone was asleep. He rubbed at his eyes; they were wet. His neck, back and stomach are wet from sweat. He pulled close the curtains and yanked his sleeves up, scratching hard at his wrist just to numb the pain a little but it wasn't enough. The Vulnus Expleret Charm had worn off after he didn't recast it over the last three days.

Oh, and how he wished he could just sleep peacefully like his dormmates or even better, not wake up at all. At times, he wished that he would suffer from an intense anxiety attack from the nightmares and not be able to wake up. It would be nice, peaceful, and possibly soothing.

Harry just sat there in bed, thinking about how life would be if his parents never died. He'd probably be happy and enjoying life. He wondered if he would still have Ron and Hermione as best friends, or even Draco as a boyfriend. He would hope so though. They're great friends and Draco's an amazing boyfriend. He wondered if he would have still been nearly sorted into Slytherin by the Sorting hat.

His thoughts then turned negative as he remembered his nightmare. It was the first new nightmare he'd had in ages. He started remembering the nightmare clearly now. But, instead of his mother, father and Cedric saying what they had said, they were angry at him, disappointed and Cedric was shouting at him for not saving him. The pained words of his mother, father and Cedric were still stuck in Harry's head.

"What have you done, Harry?" Whispered his mother.

"You have put shame to our family, son," said his father. "I thought you'd be better than this."

"He killed me because you let him do it. Why didn't you stop him? Why didn't you save me?" snarled an angry Cedric.

Harry let his eyes fill with tears, he knew it was only a nightmare, but he couldn't stop thinking that it was his fault. It was my fault. I let Cedric get killed. I didn't even take out my own wand in the Graveyard as I only watched from behind.

Harry felt the guilt overwhelm him again. He scratched harder at his wrist with the cuts made from days ago, the scabs came off and started bleeding, but he didn't mind. Maybe if I bled some more, I'd blackout. Harry only realized it was still dark. Was it now Thursday? Or was it still Wednesday? Harry grabbed his wand from his bedside table and cast a silent "Tempus," showing it's around 3:20 in the morning.

With a flick of his wand, the curtains shut around him. He wondered if he could lock them shut so he tried. "Colloportus!" he whispered as his wand faced the drapes in front of him. The drapes glowed a lighter red before the glow faded. Harry crawled over and tried opening them but couldn't. Interesting. What else could he lock?