The Appointment.

Drarry fans are like: *Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss*

Me: Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!

Tom playing as Draco: I want to kiss this handsome fellow. *Walks up to him very gay like, checks him out, bite lip cuz he wants to snog Daniel like crazy. Forgets he is playing a character, but he doesn't care.

Daniel playing as Harry: Uh... *Thinking: Please don't blush, please don't blush! *Actually, blushes and looks at Tom's ass. *Thinking: Damn, that's a fine ass.*

*Inserts 'I'm not gay' song* c;

*Tom coming up with a 1 million worded essay with reasons why Harry and Draco should kiss* *Gives reasons to Chris*

Chris: No!

Tom: *Internal sobbing cuz he just wants to kiss Daniel cuz of how handsome he is and wants to make Drarry/Feltcliffe real*

Me: OMFGHJK JUST KISS ALREADY!

******************************************************************

Cedric and Harry walked together outside the castle after Harry said goodbye to Draco with a kiss. Draco's arse, even as a few days have gone by is still sore. Harry and Draco didn't blame it on their need to have sex with each other. It's just a natural thing that happens, soreness. Cedric didn't know about Draco's soreness but he caught on how Draco was handling it. He too understands Draco's pain. Harry and Cedric were called up to the Quidditch pitch to learn about the third task. "So, how are you and Draco?" he asked with a knowing smile.

Harry blushed at the mention of his and Draco's relationship, and Draco's name even though he just saw Draco moments ago. "Uhm... he is good," he told him sheepishly. "He and I are good. Lots of snogging and um... you know."

Cedric laughed with a nod of his head, knowing exactly what Harry meant. "That's good. Has the Pamphlet came in handy in any other way yet?" he asked, winking at the young Gryffindor. "What I mean... have you tried anything from it."

Harry's cheeks flushed a darker shade of red, telling Cedric what he wanted to know. "Well, yeah we've tried some stuff," he admitted, pushing back a few strands of his hair from his eyes as a nervous gesture but he was wishing it was Draco doing that. He loves when Draco plays with his hair like it's the most satisfying thing to do. Harry was then looking up over at the Quidditch Pitch. Well, more like a hedge Pitch.

Cedric noticed the dumbstruck expression on Harry's face and looked up to where his eyes were focused on. "Merlin's beard!" he said in shock, his eyes widening at the sight he saw.

"What did they do to it!" Harry said angrily as they walked up to the stadium. The entire smooth field of the grassy pitch was now a twisting mass of thick, tall bushes. No wonder Quidditch was cancelled for the year

"They destroyed the Quidditch Pitch," Cedric said in disbelief, but shaking his head sadly. "I can't believe it. For this task they had to literally destroy the Pitch and put in a maze. So... I wonder what they'll put in the maze to make it challenging. There's just no way they would just have us find our way to the middle and win easily like that."

"Is this some kind of maze runner game or something? Harry asked, with a hint of amusement and sarcasm in his tone, and he completely ignored what Cedric said. He knows that Cedric is right. Bagman would never allow the contestants to make it out of the maze that easily, not unless he wants Harry and the other contestants to fight to their deaths, But they couldn't do that, can they? That's just so violent. Only one person would make it, and him against all three older students would not stand a chance. So they must be putting something in the maze. It would be cool to be in the maze runner though. Except for the giant monsters that lurk in the dark places of the maze.