In Quidditch Matches, The Distraction Is Love

Harry, Ron, and Hermione entered the Great Hall for breakfast on the day of the first Quidditch match against Slytherin, but as Hermione and Ron went to the Gryffindor table, Harry went to the Slytherin table. When Draco looked up at him, Harry gave him a quick peck and whispered, "I'm going to beat your arse today, Malfoy."

Draco smirked, not believing that will happen at all. "Believe what you want, Potter," Draco responded back coolly, just without that famous Malfoy sneer. "But I'm reasonably sure your arse will be beaten by me on the field."

"You're reasonably sure?" Harry asked slowly, his hands resting on Draco's shoulders and he squeezed tightly. "How about now, then?" He then began massaging his shoulders. "You. Me? We'll settle this as gay men."

Pansy just laughed at that title, nearly knocking over her pumpkin juice onto Blaise's Potion book he was reading, but the Italian Slytherin moved his book away from her just in case.

"Alright." Draco downed his pumpkin juice and stood up from the seat with a big grin. "If you're ready to get your arse kicked, then let's go."

"Oh, I'm ready," said Harry at once, anticipated at the thought. He turned on the ball of his feet and strut out of the Great Hall, with Draco following behind him. That was until he was pinned to the wall outside the Great Hall by none other than Draco Malfoy himself.

Harry smiled, and as the Slytherin returned a smile, he kissed him. It was a heated, lingering, and demanding kiss. Draco twined their tongues together as he was given entrance into Harry's hot mouth, and Harry moaned as Draco pressed his lower body into him.

And then Draco leaned out, placing his forehead against Harry's, and panting heavily as he was nearly out of breath from the intense kissing. "Seriously, Harry, good luck out there," he says breathlessly, staring directly into emerald green eyes and smiling brightly. "You'll need it."

Harry rolled his eyes at him and leaned in for another kiss. He finally got his arms free from Draco's clutch, wrapped them tightly around his Slytherin boyfriend and pressed their bodies together.

They both groaned simultaneously as their pricks touched one another again from inside their pants, sending pulses of warmth through their groins. Draco leaned away from the kiss, knowing Harry wants the same. "Library's secret room?" he suggested quietly.

Harry smiled at that thought. But he was hungry and never had the chance to get breakfast when he first saw Draco. "I'm a little hungry, Draco," he tells him in a mumble. "Perhaps if I win, which I know I will-" Draco rolled his eyes in obvious scepticism, "-then I'll give you the best time of your life."

"But when I win, I'll give you the best time of your life," muttered Draco, lifting his hand to Harry's neck. He leans over to his face and placed a wet kiss on his neck. "In the Slytherin dormitory," he added with a smirk, and when Harry tilted his neck to the side a little, he went back to kissing his neck and adding a little tongue.

"Come on, you two!"

Harry looked to the side where the voice came from, Draco was still kissing his neck. It was Dean and Seamus who stood outside the Great Hall, watching them. Harry made a high whiny noise in the back of his throat as Draco bit his neck.

Seamus smirked and went towards them, nudging the Slytherin off Harry so he could place an arm around Harry's shoulder and the other around the Slytherin. "Harry, ye need yer strength for today," he says firmly, leading them back into the Great Hall, and Draco scowls at Seamus and moves away from him. "Don't want ye falling off yer broom." He looks beside him at Draco, narrowing his eyes, "And Draco, stop distracting Harry. He needs to win against ye snakes, again."