A Trip to The Jewellery Store ;)

Draco was in the lounge room in the early morning watching TV while Harry was still sleeping, same was Cassiopeia in her cot, when a sudden noise disturbed him, and he looked around the room. By the front door was a couple of envelopes and weird-looking leaflets on the floor. Confused, and a little curious, he got up from the couch and went over to the front door. One of the leaflets read 'Pizza Hut deal, buy 5 for $5'. What's a Pizza Hut? 

Draco crouched down to see what the other items were. There were more of those deal things but from different places like 'Sapore D'Italia', 'Pino's', and 'Raj Indian Restaurant.' They sound like interesting places to take Harry to, even if he has no idea where they are.

He then looked up at the door, still confused as to how they got there. Then he saw it, a little rectangular slot in the door that could fit a couple of envelopes and letters in. He didn't see any letters addressed to Harry or even himself, but how could anybody that he knew from the wizarding world even know where he and Harry lived? And perhaps these things weren't for him and Harry. Maybe they were for someone else but the person, whoever they are, got the wrong room. So, he did the correct thing and slipped the deal things back into the slot. They weren't for him and Harry anyway. It had no name for the receiver.

Draco went back to the couch but looked over at the sleeping Harry in their bedroom. He smiled, entered the bedroom, leaned over Harry's sleeping figure, moved a few soft hairs out of Harry's closed eyes and whispered, "Sweet dreams, my darling. I love you." Then planted a gentle kiss to his forehead. 

He walked quietly back to the lounge room and sat back on the lounge with his legs crossed. He had made toast earlier for breakfast to surprise Harry and used the toaster. It was simple when he understood the only purpose the toaster had. He reached forward to the coffee table and grabbed a piece of toast layered with lemon jam from the grey ceramic plate which stacked one extra piece for Harry when he wakes up later.

Thanks to Harry, he now knows how to change the channel on the TV too, so he started flicking through channels. He stopped at the channel 'BBC One' and something caught his eye. He thinks this is a part of an episode of a TV series. Two adult men were being displayed on the TV, it was all flashing images that he really couldn't comprehend, as well as a song which was a little catchy.

Carry on my wayward son,
For there'll be peace when you are done.
Lay your weary head to rest,
Don't you cry no more.

Then the words 'Supernatural' came onto the screen in red letters and inside an odd-shaped circle with a star in the centre. Draco recognised it as a pentagram. How strange. Not even halfway through the episode, he learnt a few of the character's names. Dean and Sam Winchester, brothers. Castiel the angel, Bobby Singer who is a supernatural hunter and Ruby, a demon.

He chuckled at the obvious moment Dean Winchester and Castiel were having during a scene. He wished he had popcorn right now so he could throw it at the TV like he has seen Harry do. He thought about throwing his half-eaten toast at the TV but thought against it as he knew it would just be a mess that he would have to clean up. A sticky mess. "Merlin's Beard!" he groaned at the two characters, who he could tell had a lot of chemistry. "Just kiss already!"

Harry woke up immediately from hearing a loud voice but recognised it as Draco's. When his eyes adjusted to the light of the room, and he put his glasses on, he discovered that it was Draco. "Draco," he said sleepily, rubbing his eyes from under his glasses. "What is it?"

Draco, who felt a little guilty that he woke Harry up, replied by softly saying, "Oh, sorry darling. I'm just watching TV, it's nothing."

"What are you watching?" Harry asked tiredly as he gave a yawn, slipped off the bed and went over to grab Cassiopeia from out of her cot. Her bottle too as he had to feed her at some point. There could be millions of TV shows on air right now, but since he hasn't watched TV in so long, he's missed the opportunity to catch up on the shows he used to watch.