Harry's Big Surprise.

Cassiopeia woke her Fathers up at around 11 o'clock, crying. Draco, groaning, mutters to Harry that it's his turn to take care of their daughter for the night, and without hesitation, Harry slowly gets up, finds his boxers on the floor, pulls them on, and walks over to their daughter's cot. Draco had fallen back asleep quickly after that, and while Harry was still up and began feeding Cassiopeia some warm milk, he was thinking about how he'd have to wash their laundry every week as 12 Grimmauld Place didn't have a washing machine. 

Then an image popped into his mind. An idea. It didn't even have anything to do with laundry. It was what he wanted to do with Draco on the day he will propose to him. He wanted to include two people on that day, knowing Draco would like to see them.

But he now had to think of a date and time. He wanted to do it soon, in a few days. But when? Finally, after feeding his daughter and she stopped crying, he laid her back to rest, placed her elephant and lion teddy beside her head, pulled her buttercup yellow blankets over her chest and then quietly walked over to the desk just opposite the bed but to the left a little. He began writing an Owl to Hermione, and it took him nearly until midnight to finish, though it wasn't even half a page.

It was basically telling Hermione to ask Ivy and Lavender if they were willing to stop by a certain park in a few days' time. He still needed to figure out a date and time. He also asked her if she could research London's best dancing studios and what dance lessons are on. He ended the letter there and sealed it up in an envelope he found in a drawer of the desk after quietly opening it. He finds an old stamp seal with ink which he uses on the envelope. He notices that the seal is some sort of crest. Black family crest, he guesses.

He would visit Malfoy Manor tomorrow morning to give the letter to Hedwig and let her fly away to Hermione. Hiding the envelope under a stack of parchment, he made his way back to the bed and crept in. He leaned over Draco's sleeping face and kissed his lips softly, then leaned away, smiling.

"Mmmm?" Draco mumbles sleepily. Harry chuckles and goes in for a slow kiss, melting eternally as he feels Draco's soft lips slide against his perfectly, and he presses his body down onto Draco's. Then Draco's opened his legs out wide, offering himself while distracted by Harry's lips and the feel of Harry's cock through his boxers pressing against his groin, and Harry forces Draco's mouth wider, slipping his tongue past the blonde's teeth.

Draco grabs at the hem of Harry's boxers and pulls them down. Since when did Harry put them back on? He knew he was becoming hard from the feel of Harry all over him, and the cock under the sheets which he couldn't see was dragging against his entrance, waking up all the nerves down there. Harry helps him get rid of his boxers, then he's whispering, "You want?"

Draco nods, eyes opening only halfway. He wants him again even if it's in the middle of the night. He brings his hands up and around Harry's neck, pulling him back into a kiss, and Harry grabs one of Draco's thighs and raises it as he pushes into the blonde's welcoming warm arse.

"Welcome home, my darling Harry," Draco whispers against Harry's lips, and Harry couldn't help but snort, then pull out and plunge back into Draco's arse. Draco lets out a whimper and wraps his legs around Harry's waist. "Can we fall asleep together like this?"

Harry smiles. "Since we're already in position, I guess why not," he replies quietly. But he surprises the Slytherin with a quick thrust of his hips, biting his lip as the blonde moans softly, then grins and squeezes his arse down over Harry. "Bloody hell, Draco. If you don't stop, I will... I'll try..." He lowers his head, grunting with pleasure as he continues slowly thrusting into Draco. "Oh, never mind. I'm going to do it anyway."

"Marvellous!" Draco beamed sleepily.

As Harry's distracted by the waves of lust and pleasure of making quiet love with his boyfriend, an idea of his laundry problem pops into his mind after he cums into the blonde's arse, panting. Even though this is supposed to be a magic-free zone, he needs to call Kreacher only to ask if he can teach him how to wash their clothes - however Kreacher does it. Surely, there's a washing machine somewhere? He'd do that tomorrow morning as well after Owling Hermione.