Loving Waters

Harry swam up to Draco, wondering why he was down in the Black lake. Harry looks at Draco's beautiful face and decides to snog him on those fine beautiful lips. Draco wakes up, shocked to see Harry snogging him but doesn't care because he secretly loves Harry. This rainbow just comes out of nowhere from the depths of the Black Lake, circling around Harry and Draco. The rainbow lifts Harry and Draco up from the Black lake, they're still snogging. As the rainbow lifts them up into the air, everyone on the three platforms watches in shock as Harry and Draco, rivals were snogging each other. Dumbledore shouts: "1 MILLION POINTS TO DRARRY." Harry and Draco pull out of the kiss, blushing madly, they now realize they're being watched by the many students of Hogwarts, Beauxbaton and Durmstrang. Then the rainbow disappears, dropping both Harry and Draco back into the water together. Harry and Draco both swum up back to the surface, Harry winked at Draco, causing him to blush. Draco leaps into Harry's arms, snogging him again, he does not care about what everyone thought. All Draco cared about was snogging the boy he loved and holding him forever in his arms as 'His Harry'.

The End

Ha-ha! Joking!

Yea, we all wish that's what happens in the books and movies C;

But no.

That's not how it ends

c;

Sorry.

On with the ACTUAL story!

************************************************************

Harry met Draco back in the library's secret room on a Tuesday evening which was the night before the second task. He brought the Golden Egg too so he could show Draco it as he didn't think Draco has seen the egg. The Slytherin would know about the task, but only little bits of it, as Harry's told him as much as he could weeks ago.

It was a nice stormy evening; dark grey clouds were moving over the landscape with a downpour of rain. As Harry entered through the big Oak door, he spotted Draco looking through all the CDs, placing one set of CDs to the left and the other to the right. He decided to sneak up behind Draco, wrap an arm around the blonde and kiss his cheek as a welcome. "Good Evening."

Draco turned around, hands supporting his weight on the sides of the dresser and leaned forward to give a quick kiss to Harry, not seeing the golden egg in the sight of his eyes. Harry kissed back eagerly and snaked his hand up and around Draco's neck, pushing him closer to the blonde. Draco leaned away with a smile and flicked his wand at the muggle music player beside him, turning it on and it started playing a song. It was Seven Wonders by Fleetwood Mac.

Harry, having an idea what they're about to do, places the egg next to Draco's wand. But then the Slytherin sees the golden egg and his eyes seem like they're glued to it. He has seen Viktor Krum with a similar egg before. He didn't question what it was as he wanted to dance with Harry.

So long ago
Certain place
Certain time

Draco places his wand down, twines his hand with Harry's and leads him to the middle of the room in front of the fireplace and couch. He places his arms around Harry's waist while Harry places his arms around Draco's neck, and they stare into the depths of each other's eyes as they slowly dance to the soft music.

You touched my hand
All the way
All the way down to Emmeline

They slowly danced around in a circle on the spot with their bodies touching and no gap left in between each other. They didn't care what was happening around them or what's happening outside of the walls as all that mattered was being with each other and expressing their love for each other with little kisses here and there.