Royalty Status

Introduction

Introduction

Thank you so much for clicking this story, it is first romance book. This a stand alone book with little pieces of my real love life that is completely over now. Once again I'm a new writer so if there's any grammatical error please feel free to tell me. Mistakes are meant to be fixed.

•••••••

Now this story will contain
mild language (swearing) in chapters.
• sexual content please be advised that it is 18+
• mental health
• abuse/violence content will be advised

& if you feel uncomfortable skip through. can cause heartbreak

This how I wish I would handle after my breakup by meeting a hot Prince.

Onto Larissa & Prince Matthew's story

•••••••

Larissa Danvers is going into her third year of nursing school but this time she will be interning at Massachusetts General Hospital as a pediatric nurse

Larissa Danvers is going into her third year of nursing school but this time she will be interning at Massachusetts General Hospital as a pediatric nurse. While attending  Suffolk University to finish nursing school. Moving across the country meant a lot to her not only would she leave friends and family but the girl she was.

One thing she was running away from was love. Running away from something can be tricky if it follows you.

The internship had provided a place in the North End neighborhood. The hospital wasn't far from the neighborhood. Deciding to take the new environment she had gone on a walk after settling in. The scenery was beautiful to her eyes; she had not seen so many historic sites. She was on her way to try out the most recommended bakery according to google, Bova's Bakery, with a coworker after their shift. Before entering the bakery she had fallen.

On a guy.

Matthew Maxwell broke Larissa's fall and possibly her heart. For months the two can't seem to get out of each other's head. Though lies have resurfaced when the two have been invited to a ball. To Larissa, Matthew was the CEO of Maxwell Enterprise but to the world he is Prince Matthew Theo Maxwell II.