Chapter 21 | part two

A kiss is the most underrated action within two people

A kiss is the most underrated action within two people. It brings this desire feeling of having their lips on yours. Feeling the same feeling they have. This intimate action that allows someone to be as one. The way their lips are only shaped for yours.

It's truly a bliss having their lips on yours.

My hands around his neck pull him closer to my lips, hardening the kiss. But it was different the way his lips moved along mine — this soft, sweet, devouring kiss. His lips knew how to move.

How to bring this satisfaction.

Our lips leave each other, gasping for air, "Lara." Matthew says but before he could say anything else I kiss him again. Having his lips on mine was something I would die for, Matthew on me was fucking hell. He made me feel things that I haven't felt in a while.

I was able to feel wanted.

"Lara, we need to stop." He pushes me off, but I feel empty, "It's not that I don't want to kiss you anymore. Believe I want to do more to your body then kiss you," he says as he's still close to me. Sending me a second heartbeat, "But I want us to take things slow — just like you want. Nice and slow."

He was right, there was no rush for us. He turns me not removing me off his lap, staring at the lake in front of us, "Matthew," I say. He hums, "What's something you always wanted to do?" I ask him as we cuddle against the tree.

"I never really thought of that question," he says, "I guess probably because I've done mostly everything. Although there is one thing I always wanted to do," he laughs, "There's this place in my hometown — an art building. I've never been to it because my father thought art was something for women and had no chance of being involved with business. I want to create a new branch in the company that includes art spreading the enjoyment of art works to many countries. Giving back to the underrated artists and building art buildings / museums in small cities for those under privileged students, kids, or adults. Giving back to the community in a sense and to have my art included in there. Not that I'm saying it's something that should be in a museum, but art speaks for itself."

The way he talks makes my heart flutter, "I've always said that I've done everything but giving back is one thing I hardly do. My brother is more into charity work through his wife. My father never saw that as an option for me, he knew that being a businessman is practically giving back to the employees. By keeping the company alive and keeping their jobs. What about you?" he asks me the same question.

I smile at the thought that's in my mind, "I would love to visit Buckingham Palace and make one of the royal guards laugh which I know is impossible, but it doesn't hurt to try you know?" I laugh.

"Trust me it's not impossible," he says.

I rise up turning towards him, "Oh my god, have you made one laugh? Was it hard? Did you use a joke or a funny face?" I ask him.