bonus chapter | the wedding

"The last thing I need right now is to lose a fucking heel!" The bride was shouting at the top of her lungs as soon she realized one of her heels was missing. The bridesmaids were trying to keep her from lashing out and causing a scene.

But that isn't new to Larissa.

She takes a deep breath, "Okay I'm going to close my eyes and if the missing heel isn't in my hand in ten seconds, I'm running away. The royal wedding won't have a royal princess," she says in a calm tone. A calm tone that is very frightening, especially from her. This is where everyone in the room was pacing frantically and trying to obtain the missing heel. There was a knock on the door, but Larissa stood still, and no movement was made from her.

One of the bridesmaids opens it hoping it was the groom coming to get his bride, but it was one of her brothers. "I came as soon as I could," he says out of breath. Before the bridesmaids could question his presence, he held up a heel in his hand.

Larissa's missing heel.

He had just saved the wedding.

Placing the heel on her hand she opened them and there was a smile on her face or maybe it was relief. Otherwise, we were right on schedule for the wedding because of her brother. Doing the last touch ups the bride was ready to walk down the aisle.

"Wait," her brother says, "I have something to deliver to you from the groom."

Larissa's brows frown in confusion, "He better not leave me now."

Her brother shakes his hands, "No, he told me to deliver you this," he hands her an envelope, "And to tell you that no matter you look beautiful to him no matter what." After those words he was gone, and Larissa was reading the letter.

My beautiful darling,

You know that feeling when you really love someone you smile when you hear their name. You get butterflies seeing them, you want to listen to their voice all day, you want time to just stop so you can be with them, you want to make them laugh and smile, you want to do anything you can to see them, you can spend all day with them and miss them the second they leave, you want to act silly around them, you love to see their face light up, you can listen to their laugh all day, you instantly get into a good mood when their around. You try to show off, you're the best person you could be when you're with them? That's the way I feel about you. 

Today we become whole. We become each other's light, each other's world and I couldn't possibly want anyone else but you. You showed me how to love, how to be respectful, how to allow myself to live the life I want. I truly can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Larissa.

See you soon, baby.

There were tears starting to form on her face, but the bridesmaids managed to not ruin the makeup. Larissa was ready to marry her prince charming, and she couldn't be happier.

Matthew truly showed Larissa how much she means to him.

He loves her unconditionally.

The wedding was in London after Queen consort Mary had everything arranged. The bride's mother agreed with Lady Mary because she wanted her daughter to deserve the biggest wedding ever. As the groom was the prince of England it would be broadcasted to the whole nation, and it was the biggest title within the tabloids. Although Matthew was not the crown prince, he was still royalty to the country.

Her gown was a stunningly beautiful creation. The bodice was made of ivory silk, embroidered with delicate flowers. The skirt was made of a soft, flowing fabric that fell in graceful folds around her legs. A long train trailed behind her, adding to her air of elegance. She wore a simple diamond tiara in her hair, and her veil was held in place by a pearl hairpin. Her bouquet was made of white roses and baby's breath. The thing about royals is the something blue, and Larissa's something blue was within her headpiece. Mary had given it to her as a present and she loved it.